Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Leaking Steroids On Gluteal Injection? Help!!!!!

ratty

im on my second deca/sus cycle, however no1 knows i juice. so i have to inject alone in my glute.....when i inject i leave the needle in about 10 seconds after finishing all the injection, however when i pull the needle out i notice a trickle mixed with some blood cells come out from the hole the needle has made! is this normal. is it wasting the steroid and is there anyway to stop this?

Dude do some research on the web on how to put an intramuscular injection. First it's not necessary to leave th needle inside after injecting if you are using the right needle. The injection has to be deep enought to deliver the sauce and you have to inject slowly. You need a desinfected little patch to put in the injection site as soon as you pull out. Press firm and do little massage in the area for about 30 seconds. That's it. No blood or juice has to come out after that. Oh, and of course you are wasting juice if it's coming out.

Djufo is right on the money, right gauge pin, alcohol wipe in and out and a little massage and your golden.

rotate injections, you have excessive scar tissue in your glutes, I bet your glutus medius is the sticking out a bit due to the chronic injects in that area, go to site injection dot com, I think the site is still around. also, i agree with djufo. Another think to due is after injection massage , then recruit the muscle, for ex. injection is the side delt due lateral raises with a light weight for a minute to aid in circulate the oil. or glutes due hip extensions

Never, ever leave the needle in. If you leave it in for long, it would make a track.
Stab your needle in. Inject fast with high pressure on the syringe. Pull out needle fast as soon as injection is completed.
Press the spot hard with an alcohol swab for about a minute. If it still leaks, press for longer time.
Pressure for long enough can even make a large artery to stop bleeding.
I am a professional and know what I am talking about.

Top Bottom