Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Leaking Gear

N

nutsnack

I shot my friend today in the delt w/ 1.5cc of prop w/ 23gauge x 1.00 needle and the needle was well deeper then 1" and after injecting it slowly, as usual, i pulled out and gear just ran down his arm.. not just a drop but probably half a fucking cc... why is this?

shamrock11 said:
How fast did you inject and how quickly did you pull the pin out?

just as slowly as normal and pulled out pretty slow didnt rip it out.. i did it the same way ive done the other 50 shots this 1st time it happened

hmmm I doubt 1/2 cc came out but I know it looks like alot. It just happens sometimes. Usually if you are injecting into any scar tissue. I just put pressure on the swab over it for a few seconds and it stops it.

that happens to me very often. what I do I just apply pressure and I'll stop the oil from coming out of your inject. spot.

Next time try pulling the skin to the side a bit before the inject, keep the skin pulled, inject, remove pin and then release the skin. It kind of blocks the pathway made by the pin. It works well for me.

To avoid this you push (or pull) the skin over a little where you want to inject. hold the skin there, and inject. when you pull the needle out your skin will return quickly to its natural position and seal the hole. problem solved :)

Glad I read this thread, I hadnt thought of doing an injection that way. I have this problem at times too. gonna do this for tomorrows injection.

gab9681 said:
Next time try pulling the skin to the side a bit before the inject, keep the skin pulled, inject, remove pin and then release the skin. It kind of blocks the pathway made by the pin. It works well for me.

Agreed, the jagged path method works.

Kind of hard to do when you're using 25 guage needles though....

DIV

Top Bottom