x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

LDG + S4 (w/ M1 MK) stack log.

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about LDG + S4 (w/ M1 MK) stack log. within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: As stated in a few previous posts I am planning on putting together a daily (hopefully) log detailing the next 12 week sarms cycle of LDG + S4 from esarms. Iíll will look to post experience whilst on cycle including updating various stats e.g. weight, bodyfat %, workouts, calorie intake and overall wellbeing and thoughts as I progress through the 12 weeks. Iíll start by posting my current stats on the day the cycle began, todayÖ Age: 38 Weight: 84.5kg (186.3lbs) Height: 188cm

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

LDG + S4 (w/ M1 MK) stack log.

As stated in a few previous posts I am planning on putting together a daily (hopefully) log detailing the next 12 week sarms cycle of LDG + S4 from esarms. Iíll will look to post experience whilst on cycle including updating various stats e.g. weight, bodyfat %, workouts, calorie intake and overall wellbeing and thoughts as I progress through the 12 weeks.

Iíll start by posting my current stats on the day the cycle began, todayÖ

Weight: 84.5kg (186.3lbs)
    Height: 188cm
    Bodyfat %: 10-11% (will have measured on Saturday for accurate reading)

If you want to know more about my current training goals, expectations and reasons for running this cycle then have a quick read of my original post hereÖ

https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...s-1497965.html

Iíll post my current 1RMís so that strength increases can be more accurately documented, Iím not as strong as Iíd like as youíre about to see. Iíve sacrificed strength over the past few years in favour of muscular endurance.

Back Squat: 125kg (275lbs)
    Deadlift: 170kg (375lbs)
    Strict Press: 62.5kg (138lbs)
    Bench Press: 93kg (205lbs)
    Weighted Chin-Up: BW+40kg (88lbs)
    Power Clean: 105kg (231lbs)
    Snatch: 75kg (165lbs)
    Clean & Jerk: 93kg (205lbs)
    1k Row: 3:15

Day 1:

Blood work done at 5:30am.
    LDG - 10mg @ 5:45am
    S4 - 25mg @ 5:45am, 25mg @ 11:30am
    M1 MK Ė 3caps @ 5:45am, 1cap @ 8:30am, 1cap @ 13:00, 2caps @ 17:30.

Once I had completed blood work and taken the above doses of LDG, S4 and M1 MK I went to the gym to get my workout in for the day. 6am Ė 7:15am on a Wednesday is my HIIT cardio day. I felt really good in the gym and was happy with my workout, probably a placebo effect from knowing itís the first day of a new cycle, kinda gives you a little extra motivation. I've had a headache most of the after post second S4 dose but this could be down to dehydration as I haven't managed to drink as much water as I normally do today. Iíve been eating around 3800-4000 cals a day for the past 2 months, Iíve decided to scale that back to around 3500 cals and keep them as clean as possible, aiming to hit around 220g of protein a day. Iíll post a typical days diet in a few days. Overall feeling really positive about the upcoming 12 weeks, my motivation for training has never been lacking and with two weeks in Aruba to look forward to in September my diet will be on point ready to get that beach body in the best possible shape.

Re: LDG + S4 (w/ M1 MK) stack log.

Day 2:

M1 MK – 3caps @ 5:45am, 1cap @ 11:20am, 1cap @ 13:30, 2caps @ 17:30.

So the headache I got yesterday afternoon just got worse as the evening went on. Struggled to fall asleep and woke up today with it still there. Managed to pick up some paracetamol on my way to the gym and that seemed to do the trick. Headaches came on again post 2nd S4 dose so again I used the same over the counter painkillers. I’ve read that one of the main side effects with LDG and S4 can be headaches in the early stages, hopefully they don’t hang around.

Again I felt good in the gym this morning, wouldn’t say I’m feeling any stronger but it’s only day two so not really expecting that yet.

Haven't seen too many this detailed logs here so I am really looking forward to what's to come. Keep up the good work man!

Quote Quote posted by sean501 View Post
    As stated in a few previous posts I am planning on putting together a daily (hopefully) log detailing the next 12 week sarms cycle of LDG + S4 from esarms. Iíll will look to post experience whilst on cycle including updating various stats e.g. weight, bodyfat %, workouts, calorie intake and overall wellbeing and thoughts as I progress through the 12 weeks.

Iíll start by posting my current stats on the day the cycle began, todayÖ

Weight: 84.5kg (186.3lbs)
    Height: 188cm
    Bodyfat %: 10-11% (will have measured on Saturday for accurate reading)

If you want to know more about my current training goals, expectations and reasons for running this cycle then have a quick read of my original post hereÖ

https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...s-1497965.html

Iíll post my current 1RMís so that strength increases can be more accurately documented, Iím not as strong as Iíd like as youíre about to see. Iíve sacrificed strength over the past few years in favour of muscular endurance.

Back Squat: 125kg (275lbs)
    Deadlift: 170kg (375lbs)
    Strict Press: 62.5kg (138lbs)
    Bench Press: 93kg (205lbs)
    Weighted Chin-Up: BW+40kg (88lbs)
    Power Clean: 105kg (231lbs)
    Snatch: 75kg (165lbs)
    Clean & Jerk: 93kg (205lbs)
    1k Row: 3:15

Day 1:

Blood work done at 5:30am.
    M1 MK Ė 3caps @ 5:45am, 1cap @ 8:30am, 1cap @ 13:00, 2caps @ 17:30.

Once I had completed blood work and taken the above doses of LDG, S4 and M1 MK I went to the gym to get my workout in for the day. 6am Ė 7:15am on a Wednesday is my HIIT cardio day. I felt really good in the gym and was happy with my workout, probably a placebo effect from knowing itís the first day of a new cycle, kinda gives you a little extra motivation. I've had a headache most of the after post second S4 dose but this could be down to dehydration as I haven't managed to drink as much water as I normally do today. Iíve been eating around 3800-4000 cals a day for the past 2 months, Iíve decided to scale that back to around 3500 cals and keep them as clean as possible, aiming to hit around 220g of protein a day. Iíll post a typical days diet in a few days. Overall feeling really positive about the upcoming 12 weeks, my motivation for training has never been lacking and with two weeks in Aruba to look forward to in September my diet will be on point ready to get that beach body in the best possible shape.
    Spend some time bringing these up a bit before the cycle.

Quote Quote posted by SteveMobsterG View Post
    Spend some time bringing these up a bit before the cycle.
    I posted my 1RMs for reference. Getting stronger at these is not my main goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Quote posted by sean501 View Post
    I posted my 1RMs for reference. Getting stronger at these is not my main goal.

i stopped power lifting several years ago. my body had enough.. at your age i 100% agree with what you are doing. disc health is a big problem in guys who weight train for years and you don't want to herniate them cause it is no fun trust me
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    i stopped power lifting several years ago. my body had enough.. at your age i 100% agree with what you are doing. disc health is a big problem in guys who weight train for years and you don't want to herniate them cause it is no fun trust me
    Thanks Steve. Yeah I'm not looking to put up big numbers at this stage in my life. Coming from a football/soccer background I've never been into pushing my numbers up, I've always been more of a cardio/muscle endurance guy. This stage of my life I just want to add a little size and look decent on the beach. I know my numbers will be chicken feed to most guys on here but I'm looking to train in the hypertrophy 8+ rep range rather than the 2-5 rep strength range.

Day 3:

M1 MK – 3caps @ 5:45am, 1cap @ 9:30am, 1cap @ 14:00, 2caps @ 18:00

PRE CYCLE BLOODWORK RESULTS ARE IN!

Below are some of the numbers from my pre-cycle bloodwork that I ran before beginning my cycle. Numbers aren’t great, would be great to get other people opinions who have history of running bloodwork pre/mid/post cycle…

FSH – 3.28 IU/L
    LH – 5.55 IU/L
    Oestradiol – 36.6 pmol/L
    Testosterone – 262.2 ng/dL
    Free Test – 5.25 ng/dL
    Free Androgen Index – 33.3 Ratio
    Prolactin – 554 mU/L
    DHEA – 4.37 umol/L
    SHBG – 787.4 ng/dL
    Albumin – 49.7 g/L

nice bro, keep the updates coming

Quote Quote posted by dylangemelli View Post
    nice bro, keep the updates coming
    Whatís your opinion on the pre bloodwork numbers Dylan?