x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

LDG + S4 (w/ M1 MK) stack log.

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about LDG + S4 (w/ M1 MK) stack log. within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: As stated in a few previous posts I am planning on putting together a daily (hopefully) log detailing the next 12 week sarms cycle of LDG + S4 from esarms. Iíll will look to post experience whilst on cycle including updating various stats e.g. weight, bodyfat %, workouts, calorie intake and overall wellbeing and thoughts as I progress through the 12 weeks. Iíll start by posting my current stats on the day the cycle began, todayÖ Age: 38 Weight: 84.5kg (186.3lbs) Height: 188cm

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Re: LDG + S4 (w/ M1 MK) stack log.

Sorry the updates have been slow recently. Been snowed in with work and me and the Mrs decided to have a weekend away, sorely needed. Iíll update on my progress tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 35:

LDG – 10mg @ 5:45am
    GW501516 – 20mg @ 5:45am
    S4 – 25mg @ 5:45am, 25mg @ 12:00
    M1 MK – 3caps @ 5:30am, 2cap @ 14:00am, 2caps @ 19:30

Ok so I’ve started to add in GW501516 as my cardio hasn’t been where it should be since starting this stack 5 weeks ago. It may be down to the decrease level of cardio training I’ve been doing but I need something to give me a boost back up, I’ve got a CF comp in two weeks!

As for results I’m still yet to see many. My weight has stayed consistent and I haven’t noticed any increases in strength. I look a little more vascular but only very slightly.

I’ve been feeling really lethargic the past week and today hit a new low. My energy levels are horrendous and I seem to be in a constant poor mood. My misses has even noticed and made comment about it. I’ll be taking my mid-cycle bloodwork next week and with the way I’m feeling I’m expecting to see a suppression of my already low test levels. It actually got to the point today where I was considering cutting this cycle short and moving straight to PCT, but I’d like to see my bloodwork before I make that decision. I don’t think a mini PCT will do the trick after this cycle is over.

Quote Quote posted by sean501 View Post
    Day 35:

LDG Ė 10mg @ 5:45am
    GW501516 Ė 20mg @ 5:45am
    S4 Ė 25mg @ 5:45am, 25mg @ 12:00
    M1 MK Ė 3caps @ 5:30am, 2cap @ 14:00am, 2caps @ 19:30

Ok so Iíve started to add in GW501516 as my cardio hasnít been where it should be since starting this stack 5 weeks ago. It may be down to the decrease level of cardio training Iíve been doing but I need something to give me a boost back up, Iíve got a CF comp in two weeks!

As for results Iím still yet to see many. My weight has stayed consistent and I havenít noticed any increases in strength. I look a little more vascular but only very slightly.

Iíve been feeling really lethargic the past week and today hit a new low. My energy levels are horrendous and I seem to be in a constant poor mood. My misses has even noticed and made comment about it. Iíll be taking my mid-cycle bloodwork next week and with the way Iím feeling Iím expecting to see a suppression of my already low test levels. It actually got to the point today where I was considering cutting this cycle short and moving straight to PCT, but Iíd like to see my bloodwork before I make that decision. I donít think a mini PCT will do the trick after this cycle is over.
    Don't leave it so damn late to put the work in!

Quote Quote posted by SteveMobsterG View Post
    Don't leave it so damn late to put the work in!
    Iíve been putting the work in since day 1. Trying to gain mass while keeping my cardio at my normal level just isnít possible unfortunately. Different goals require different focus. I donít feel like this stack is helping with gain size/strength so Iíve decided to go back to what I enjoy and whatever the sarms provide is a bonus.

bro there are going to be ups and downs, i wouldn't pay it much mind
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    bro there are going to be ups and downs, i wouldn't pay it much mind
    Thanks Steve. Hoping itís just tiredness due to my new job. Bloods will tell me for sure though. Actually felt better in the gym this morning.

Day 40:

S4 – 25mg @ 5:45am, 25mg @ 12:30

Ordered my mid-cycle bloods this week so I'll take a sample this weekend. Really looking forward to seeing the results as I'm still feeling quite
    suppressed. Strength still hasn't improved and while I still look at little more vascular, not a lot has changed.

Day 42:

S4 – 25mg @ 5:45am, 25mg @ 11:00

Ok so I'm half way through my 12 week cycle... I started the cycle with a recomp in mind and I started the cycle in a calorie surplus to try and gain a few pounds before starting a cut (water hopefully) at about the half way stage. It isn't uncommon to read that people have gained 3-5lbs in 6 weeks on this stack. Well that didn't happen for whatever reason, maybe too much cardio but my cardio performance has suffered as I've stated so I don't think its that. That brings me too today and my cut has started, I'm now in a calorie deficit and hoping the sarms help me to retain muscle as I strip away bodyfat (something I find easier to do).

CF comp 10-11 August and the training has now ramped up, felt good in the gym this morning. I think the GW is starting to kick in, but time will tell over the next 2 weeks.

On a side note, getting the final few doses out of the sarms bottles in a bloody nightmare! I know liquids are easier to dose but think I'd prefer pills. Starting to come around to the idea of running a Test only cycle towards the end of the year.

Best of luck with the cut portion of your cycle!

Quote Quote posted by P0N View Post
    Best of luck with the cut portion of your cycle!
    Cheers dude.