Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LDG + S4 (w/ M1 MK) stack log.

Back to feeling good in the gym this morning. I’ve just started a new job so I’m having to get my workouts done in an hour, which means having to take shorter rest periods. It’s increased the intensity of the workouts and the lifting has stayed consistent.

Starting a new job can definitely have an impact on your training. I can definitely attest to that.

Starting a new job can definitely have an impact on your training. I can definitely attest to that.

For sure. I’ll have to change up my workout times but I’ll make sure I get the sessions in. Could be a cardio heavy week as I’m hotel bound for 5 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 22:

LDG – 10mg @ 5:45am
S4 – 25mg @ 5:45am, 25mg @ 13:00
M1 MK – 3caps @ 5:30am, 1cap @ 08:30am, 1cap @ 15:30, 2caps @ 18:30

Upped my calorie intake yesterday to 4300cals, keeping that up could be difficult. I stuck between two mindsets at the moment. I want this cycle to form more of a recomp before my holiday to Aruba in September. Should I drop below maintenance and hope that the sarms can prevent any muscle loss, allowing me to look leaner? Or should I try and maintain by calorie surplus and cut the extra fat mass I might gain 3-4 weeks out?

Day 23:

LDG – 10mg @ 5:45am
S4 – 25mg @ 5:45am, 25mg @ 11:45
M1 MK – 3caps @ 5:30am, 2cap @ 11:45am, 2caps @ 16:00

Felt good in the gym this morning. Did more of a cardio based session with some shoulders thrown in at the end. I’ll hit up squats, arms and abs tomorrow then finish with a team workout. Definitely burning more calories per day now that I’ve started my new job. Still no side-effects from the sarms.

Day 24:

LDG – 10mg @ 8am
S4 – 25mg @ 8am, 25mg @ 14:30
M1 MK – 3caps @ 5:30am, 2cap @ 14:30am, 2caps @ 18:30

Ok… so today wasn’t such a good day. I’ve been feeling signs of suppression over the last few days, low energy and generally feeling weaker doing mundane tasks. Today I felt pretty bad in the gym. I’ve tapered back my cardio training since I started this stack and focused more on lifting. I have a CrossFit competition coming up next month and today was a practice (Team workout) workout. My performance was NOT GOOD, my cardio seems to have fallen off a cliff. This is worrying a month out from a comp. I don’t know if it’s a side-effect from the LDG+S4 stack in the form of suppression, or if it’s the lack of cardio over the past three weeks. My level shouldn’t have dropped this much!

I have 60 days of GW on hand and I’m now thinking of adding this into my cycle for the next 30 days in the lead up to the comp. Then keeping the remaining 30 days for PCT. I’m hoping this will get my cardio levels back up while increasing the comp prep training.

Day 26:

LDG - 10mg @ 7:30am
S4 - 25mg @ 7:30am & 25mg @ 12:30
M1 MK - 3 caps @ 14:00 & 4 caps @ 22:00

I’m away with work this week so it’s the hotel gym for the next 4 days. Managed to get a decent (but short) chest session in today. Planning on an early shoulders/arms/cardio session in the morning before breakfast. Don’t feel as bad as I did a few days ago but I’m still not feeling any positive effects from the sarms. I do look a little more vascular in my calves and shoulders but that’s about it. My weight is stable and has been for the past four weeks. I’m definitely adding in the GW as previously mentioned. I’ll start dosing this at the beginning of week 5 and run it for 4 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 28:

LDG - 10mg @ 6:30am
S4 - 25mg @ 6:30am & 25mg @ 13:30
M1 MK - 3 caps @ 6:30am, 2 caps @ 14:00 & 2 caps @ 23:00

Still in the hotel but have managed some really good workouts. Hit chest and back and back again today, will do shoulders and arms tomorrow before squatting on Friday. Feeling really tired at the moment. Probably a combination of working away, which involves 14 hour days and some suppression from the sarms. I'm interested to see the results when I run my mid-cycle bloods in two weeks, it feels as though my test levels are dropping from an already prep cycle level. I'm looking to start the GW tomorrow so I'm hoping to see some bounce back when I get back to my home gym on Friday for some more comp prep. I'll post some updated gym numbers in the next few days.

Top Bottom