Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LDG + S4 (w/ M1 MK) stack log.

Quick update...

So I spoke to the Dr regarding my recent bloods and he's advised that I have them re-taken as the results may have been compromised. Having the blood work on Monday so will update once the results are back.

I'll be looking to start a vlog, probably on YouTube if I do get referred to the Endocrinologist. I feel, especially in the UK, that there is a stigma attached to TRT and I'd like to detail my journey so more people are aware that help is available if needed.
Please let us know how it turns out, and thanks for the update.

Called the Dr today to get my blood results. Receptionist said the Dr wants to speak with me regarding the results. I’ll update tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I've decided to try and log my experience regarding my low testosterone levels and the possibility of going onto TRT through a vlog. I've linked the first video/entry below... go easy on me, I've zero experience with video recording or editing and it was all done on an iPhone. Give me a like and subscribe to my channel if you want to follow along and learn more about the process of TRT in the UK on the NHS. Otherwise just give me a subscribe to help a brother out. :)

https://youtu.be/BbMIXAofR1g

Hey guys, I've decided to try and log my experience regarding my low testosterone levels and the possibility of going onto TRT through a vlog. I've linked the first video/entry below... go easy on me, I've zero experience with video recording or editing and it was all done on an iPhone. Give me a like and subscribe to my channel if you want to follow along and learn more about the process of TRT in the UK on the NHS. Otherwise just give me a subscribe to help a brother out. :)

https://youtu.be/BbMIXAofR1g
Very much appreciate you sharing your experience so far, and definitely drop the follow up video(s) here. It sucks that you have had to suffer so long bro.

Very much appreciate you sharing your experience so far, and definitely drop the follow up video(s) here. It sucks that you have had to suffer so long bro.

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah I’ll make sure to keep the updates coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom