x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

LDG + S4 (w/ M1 MK) stack log.

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about LDG + S4 (w/ M1 MK) stack log. within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: As stated in a few previous posts I am planning on putting together a daily (hopefully) log detailing the next 12 week sarms cycle of LDG + S4 from esarms. Iíll will look to post experience whilst on cycle including updating various stats e.g. weight, bodyfat %, workouts, calorie intake and overall wellbeing and thoughts as I progress through the 12 weeks. Iíll start by posting my current stats on the day the cycle began, todayÖ Age: 38 Weight: 84.5kg (186.3lbs) Height: 188cm

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Re: LDG + S4 (w/ M1 MK) stack log.

Quote Quote posted by sean501 View Post
    Yeah Iím very much leaning towards injections over the gel. I just donít think the Dr will cover that on prescription so Iíll have to self medicate.

What are your reservations over ED TRT injections then Dylan? Is it just the inconvenience and discomfort of having to inject everyday?

Thanks for the advice on the PCT Iím about to run. Iíve got Nolva on hand which Iíll run with M1 MK and GW501516.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Theres literally no reason to inject daily. It offers no additional benefit
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

Quote Quote posted by sean501 View Post
    What are your reservations over ED TRT injections then Dylan? Is it just the inconvenience and discomfort of having to inject everyday?
    With esterfied injections, there isn't really a benefit to ed injections, and the downside is more quickly building up scar tissue in your muscles from all the pinning.

PCT

Day 1:

Clomid: 50mg @ 12pm
    Nolva: 40mg @ 12pm
    M1 MK – 3caps @ 5:30am, 2cap @ 14:00am, 2caps @ 19:30
    Iron Labs PCT Xtreme - 2caps @ 12pm
    GW501516: 20mg @ 12pm

First day of PCT. Had bloods done at the Dr this morning so I should receive the results in around two weeks. I really feel like I need a comprehensive PCT protocol hence the dosing of both Clomid AND Nolva. Once this 4 week PCT is over and I've had the blood work results back I'll have a much better idea about what I'm going to do moving forward with the possibility of TRT. Me and the wife are planning on trying for a baby towards the end of the year so I'm not sure going onto TRT is the smartest thing. I'd much rather try for a baby, successfully hopefully then re-evaluate next year and look into the move to TRT.

As for the sarms stack, in short, I was not overly impressed. I'll hopefully get a full review about the experience up in the next few days. Aruba cut has been going well and I'm almost down to my goal weight of 80kg. What are peoples thoughts on travelling with the above PCT meds?

should be fine travelling with them although they can do whatever they want at an airport...me, personally, i never think its a good idea to take anything with even a small possibility...
    Last edited by dylangemelli; 05-Sep-2019 at 12:44 AM.

PCT

Day 5

Clomid: 50mg @ 7am
    Nolva: 40mg @ 7am
    GW501516: 20mg @ 7am
    M1 MK: 3caps @ 7am, 2caps @ 14:00, 2caps @ 19:00
    Iron Labs PCT Xtreme: 2caps @ 7am

ARRIVED IN ARUBA! Managed to get my PCT meds in no problems. Went for a run this morning nice and early before the 33 degree sun came up. Cardio is feeling good and can tell the effect of the GW. It almost gives you the feeling that you donít have to breath hard. Iím still feeling lean and came here at around 80kg. If anything the Clomid and Nolva are making me feel leaner.

Iím here for two weeks so wonít find out the results of my recent blood work until I return home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice!