Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LDG + S4 (w/ M1 MK) stack log.

Yeah I’m very much leaning towards injections over the gel. I just don’t think the Dr will cover that on prescription so I’ll have to self medicate.

What are your reservations over ED TRT injections then Dylan? Is it just the inconvenience and discomfort of having to inject everyday?

Thanks for the advice on the PCT I’m about to run. I’ve got Nolva on hand which I’ll run with M1 MK and GW501516.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Theres literally no reason to inject daily. It offers no additional benefit

What are your reservations over ED TRT injections then Dylan? Is it just the inconvenience and discomfort of having to inject everyday?

With esterfied injections, there isn't really a benefit to ed injections, and the downside is more quickly building up scar tissue in your muscles from all the pinning.

PCT

Day 1:

Clomid: 50mg @ 12pm
Nolva: 40mg @ 12pm
M1 MK – 3caps @ 5:30am, 2cap @ 14:00am, 2caps @ 19:30
Iron Labs PCT Xtreme - 2caps @ 12pm
GW501516: 20mg @ 12pm

First day of PCT. Had bloods done at the Dr this morning so I should receive the results in around two weeks. I really feel like I need a comprehensive PCT protocol hence the dosing of both Clomid AND Nolva. Once this 4 week PCT is over and I've had the blood work results back I'll have a much better idea about what I'm going to do moving forward with the possibility of TRT. Me and the wife are planning on trying for a baby towards the end of the year so I'm not sure going onto TRT is the smartest thing. I'd much rather try for a baby, successfully hopefully then re-evaluate next year and look into the move to TRT.

As for the sarms stack, in short, I was not overly impressed. I'll hopefully get a full review about the experience up in the next few days. Aruba cut has been going well and I'm almost down to my goal weight of 80kg. What are peoples thoughts on travelling with the above PCT meds?

should be fine travelling with them although they can do whatever they want at an airport...me, personally, i never think its a good idea to take anything with even a small possibility...

Last edited:
PCT

Day 5

Clomid: 50mg @ 7am
Nolva: 40mg @ 7am
GW501516: 20mg @ 7am
M1 MK: 3caps @ 7am, 2caps @ 14:00, 2caps @ 19:00
Iron Labs PCT Xtreme: 2caps @ 7am

ARRIVED IN ARUBA! Managed to get my PCT meds in no problems. Went for a run this morning nice and early before the 33 degree sun came up. Cardio is feeling good and can tell the effect of the GW. It almost gives you the feeling that you don’t have to breath hard. I’m still feeling lean and came here at around 80kg. If anything the Clomid and Nolva are making me feel leaner.

I’m here for two weeks so won’t find out the results of my recent blood work until I return home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PCT

Day 21

Clomid: 25mg @ 7am
Nolva: 20mg @ 7am
M1 MK: 3caps @ 7am, 2caps @ 14:00, 2caps @ 19:00

Sorry the updates haven't been as regular lately, I've recently arrived back in the UK. I haven't received my post cycle blood work results yet but I'm planning on calling the Dr's office tomorrow to check. I'll post the results as soon as I know.

Now that I've had time to reflect on the sarms cycle as a whole, I must say I was disappointed. Esarms aren't cheap and I don't feel I achieved anything on cycle that I couldn't have without the sarms. I think my low testosterone levels may have contributed to this as esarms seems to be the most reliable source so I'd like to think the quality was there. If I were to re-do the cycle again then I would look into a test base for sure. As for esarms, there communication was really good and delivery was as they predicted.

Overall I don't think sarms are good value for your money. Yes, they're easier to administer (no pinning) and softer on side-effects but there isn't really enough research to know the long term effects. If I was to do another cycle then I'd take the plunge and run test only, if you're in a position to do PED's then you may as well do it right.

if you were suffering from low testosterone to start, it will completely inhibit anything you are attempting to do bro.. in that instance you would definitely need a test base... .going into a cycle with low test to start without a test base is not going to yield much of anything and thats definitely an issue...

That's what I suspected. I had my post cycle blood work through this morning but the Dr only printed out two values for me...

Test - 16.7 nmol/L (8.0 - 30.0)
SHBG - 39 nmol/L (14 - 71)

These values are up from my mid-cycle tests, however on the morning I had the sample taken I'd totally forgotten and went to the gym and ate breakfast before having the blood taken. I now think that had an affect on the results, giving me a false reading.

Quick update...

So I spoke to the Dr regarding my recent bloods and he's advised that I have them re-taken as the results may have been compromised. Having the blood work on Monday so will update once the results are back.

I'll be looking to start a vlog, probably on YouTube if I do get referred to the Endocrinologist. I feel, especially in the UK, that there is a stigma attached to TRT and I'd like to detail my journey so more people are aware that help is available if needed.

Top Bottom