x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

LDG + S4 (w/ M1 MK) stack log.

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about LDG + S4 (w/ M1 MK) stack log. within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: As stated in a few previous posts I am planning on putting together a daily (hopefully) log detailing the next 12 week sarms cycle of LDG + S4 from esarms. Iíll will look to post experience whilst on cycle including updating various stats e.g. weight, bodyfat %, workouts, calorie intake and overall wellbeing and thoughts as I progress through the 12 weeks. Iíll start by posting my current stats on the day the cycle began, todayÖ Age: 38 Weight: 84.5kg (186.3lbs) Height: 188cm

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Re: LDG + S4 (w/ M1 MK) stack log.

I've not had any experience with it, but it is very odd he won't prescribe injectable. I thought with the gel there was risk of transfer to others like a significant other.

Quote Quote posted by P0N View Post
    I've not had any experience with it, but it is very odd he won't prescribe injectable. I thought with the gel there was risk of transfer to others like a significant other.
    Yeah apparently the gel provides a more stable level as it's applied daily.

Day 68:

LDG – 10mg @ 5:45am
    S4 – 25mg @ 5:45am, 25mg @ 11:00, 25mg @ 13:00
    M1 MK – 3caps @ 6:30am, 2cap @ 17:00am, 2caps @ 19:30

Weight - 81.3kg (179.2lbs)

I've decided to ditch the Proviron for now as I've got another blood test at the doctors next Wednesday and I want to hide any levels that the
    endocrinologist needs to see. I'll be upping my S4 dose to 100mg per day for the final week of the cycle. Looking at cutting the cycle a little short to coincide with the blood work.

As for training I'm ramping up the cardio now that I'm in a calorie deficit. Looking at getting under 80kg before Sept 6th (ARUBA BABY). Should be no problem as I don't struggle with cuts. I've given up on the sarms giving me any strength increase as I'm still seeing virtually zero. I am feeling and looking more shredded as the days go by but that is mainly because my diet.

Once the cycle is complete I'll write a comprehensive review on my thoughts and feelings. Also I'll update on what the
    endocrinologist has to say regarding my low test levels.

Day 71:

LDG Ė 10mg @ 5:45am
    S4 Ė 50mg @ 5:45am, 50mg @ 12:00
    M1 MK Ė 3caps @ 5:30am, 2cap @ 14:00am, 2caps @ 19:30

Nearing the end of the cycle with only 2 days to go until I finish my last dose of S4. Iíll take three days off, have bloodwork done and then begin my PCT. Iíll list what Iím planning for PCT in a few days, I feel like I need something more comprehensive than just a mini-pct of test booster, MK2866 and GW. My test levels were already low pre-cycle and with the way Iíve been feeling lately they make have dropped even further. Iím ready for the cycle to end now as Iím really not feeling that great, constantly tired and zero motivation to do the most nominal of tasks.

I discontinued the Proviron for now as Iím having bloods done next Wednesday and I want to give the Dr clear picture as possible. Chances are Iíll be prescribed TRT but in the form of a gel. If this is the case then I plan on asking for advice regarding self-administration of testosterone via injections rather than the prescribed gel. Iím starting to think that daily injections at a lower dose would be more beneficial to me, as the dose is a lot lower I could administer the injections IM via an insulin needle. This way I could keep my levels much more stable. 1/3 cc per day is viable via insulin needle.

Any thoughts on this proposed method are welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i dont like every day injections on trt whatsoever however i definitely like self administering over the gel, absolutely... test cyp twice a week is all you need to go with... the severity of your low test would determine the dose but generally, 100-150 is more than adequate per week..

also, on a sarms stack, you would not want mk2866 in your pct either... if you feel you need more, add clomid in there but if you are going to trt, it would not be necessary

Yeah Iím very much leaning towards injections over the gel. I just donít think the Dr will cover that on prescription so Iíll have to self medicate.

What are your reservations over ED TRT injections then Dylan? Is it just the inconvenience and discomfort of having to inject everyday?

Thanks for the advice on the PCT Iím about to run. Iíve got Nolva on hand which Iíll run with M1 MK and GW501516.

Quote Quote posted by sean501 View Post
    Yeah Iím very much leaning towards injections over the gel. I just donít think the Dr will cover that on prescription so Iíll have to self medicate.

What are your reservations over ED TRT injections then Dylan? Is it just the inconvenience and discomfort of having to inject everyday?

Thanks for the advice on the PCT Iím about to run. Iíve got Nolva on hand which Iíll run with M1 MK and GW501516.

Once again because Docs don't prescribe it.

Day 3:

LDG - 10mg @ 5:45am
    S4 - 25mg @ 5:45am, 25mg @ 11:30am
    M1 MK Ė 3caps @ 5:45am, 1cap @ 9:30am, 1cap @ 14:00, 2caps @ 18:00

PRE CYCLE BLOODWORK RESULTS ARE IN!

Below are some of the numbers from my pre-cycle bloodwork that I ran before beginning my cycle. Numbers arenít great, would be great to get other people opinions who have history of running bloodwork pre/mid/post cycleÖ

FSH Ė 3.28 IU/L
    LH Ė 5.55 IU/L
    Oestradiol Ė 36.6 pmol/L
    Testosterone Ė 262.2 ng/dL
    Free Test Ė 5.25 ng/dL
    Free Androgen Index Ė 33.3 Ratio
    Prolactin Ė 554 mU/L
    DHEA Ė 4.37 umol/L
    SHBG Ė 787.4 ng/dL
    Albumin Ė 49.7 g/L
    Put up both sets as a comparison.

buddy injections is so much easier. injecting a tiny amount of something once a week vs. a gel daily that you gotta remember to do and what if you aren't home?

you can always do gel to start and see how you like it though. doctors will do injections, just ask or find a new one
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Quote Quote posted by SteveMobsterG View Post
    Put up both sets as a comparison.
    Will do Steve.