x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

LBM/Pumps/Water Weight/Weight Gain/Muscle growth?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about LBM/Pumps/Water Weight/Weight Gain/Muscle growth? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: First cycle was Sust 250 E6D Second (current) is D-bol @ 20mg ED/Test E 200mg E5D and EQ 300mg E5D. (started 12/28/03) Tapering down now from using T3 I feel the same and am seeing mostly the same kind of results as I did on the test only. Although I don't think I am "feeling the effects of the EQ yet. My muscles are extremely hard (more than off cycle). I do not get painful or excessive "pumps" during a workout. I have gotten strong pumps in my biceps while I was doing Hamstring

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Olympian

LBM/Pumps/Water Weight/Weight Gain/Muscle growth?

First cycle was Sust 250 E6D

Second (current) is D-bol @ 20mg ED/Test E 200mg E5D and EQ 300mg E5D. (started 12/28/03) Tapering down now from using T3

I feel the same and am seeing mostly the same kind of results as I did on the test only. Although I don't think I am "feeling the effects of the EQ yet.

My muscles are extremely hard (more than off cycle). I do not get painful or excessive "pumps" during a workout. I have gotten strong pumps in my biceps while I was doing Hamstring curls and squeezing the bench with my arms.

I can already see a major difference in growth of my arms, shoulders, chest, and to a smaller degree, my legs...but I have not picked up any major weight gain. I've only added 3 pounds during this phase of the cycle (d-bol) and I am on my last day of D-bol.
    Strength has already improved quicker than normal.

BF % has remained roughly the same...Down from 15.9 to 15.1 over the last 6 weeks. even though I have tried to step up my cardio during this time.

I'm not bitchin', I just don't feel as if I have found the correct combo for me as of yet. I will know more as the cycle continues.

Da Pope
    Keep training hard my man. Eating more than usual, and eating the right foods is important. Who cares if you gain 20 lbs and lose 19? Just take your time, work hard, and you will get results.

Peace

Olympian
    I think my problem might be mental...I am wanting perfection as I go. I have to be extermely selective about what I eat and how I eat....With low thyroid output, I can put on fat in the blink of an eye. It has been a bitch just trying not to gain more than I have. I am the kind of body type that has lean arms, legs and shoulders, but I have love handles and fat on the sides of my chest that is proving impossible to lose without drug help. Cardio 5 days per week @ 25 min (post workout)for the last 4 weeks has made little change.
    Anyway, I am going by what the mirror tells me. It aint perfect, but it's coming along although extremely slow.