Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Laurabolin??

tzan

What exactly is this stuff and do any of you guy's have experiences with it??My next cycle is going to be a cutting one with test prop/winny/and either primo or laurabolin. Don't know which one to go with.

Nandrolone Laurate(Laurabolin) is a shorter acting version of Nandrolone Decanoate. Very similar in effect, but with a shorter 1/2 life in the blood stream. You results with Primo & Laura will most likely be similar imo. Id go with the cheaper brand.

yeah but only 50 mgr/cc

roidog420 said:
Nandrolone Laurate(Laurabolin) is a shorter acting version of Nandrolone Decanoate. Very similar in effect, but with a shorter 1/2 life in the blood stream. You results with Primo & Laura will most likely be similar imo. Id go with the cheaper brand.

start shooting.

Are you sure it has a shorter life????

Yeah I thought it was like deca, just wanted to make sure. Since "deca dick" hits me pretty hard, do you think I would be better off with the primo than the laura. It's a little more expensive, but tzan jr. will be thanking me.

Found ion other web site

Laurabolan: 50-(Fortabol)

Description: 50 mgs. / cc. in 10 or 50 cc. vials. This is a vet steroid that can be found in Mexico. This is a slower onset but longer acting version of Deca-Durabolan. It will remain active
in your body for about 1 month after injection the only shitty thing being that it is only available in low mgs. doses. This baby will come cheap across the border only costing you around
$90 - 100 for the 50 cc. variety which is a whopping 2500 mgs!

Effective Dose: 100 - 200 mgs. / Every 3 days

Street Price: $175 for the 50 mgs. / 50 cc. vial

Stacking Info: Good with just about everything that Deca-Durabolan is

hey look at us novices coming up with the right answers hell yea
you don't see that too often,,,
true it is longer acting Decca.....
good jog bro's

I used Laurabolin for my first cycle and I gained a solid 5-7 pounds off it. Its has similarities to Deca and the main differences are the duration of the effects. Its stays active for almost 4 weeks, so it is longer acting than deca. Two, 2cc/ml shots a week should do the trick. But like you said, you want to look out for tzan jr, so you could go with prima just a little more expensive. It just sucks it only comes in a 50mg/ml bottle :( But regardless of its dirt cheap price($35-50) if you can get deca use it instead. The only 2 cool things about it is the price is very low and there are very very little fakes. Get the Intervet Dr. Laura( what my friends and I call it because of the 50mg/ml and because Dr. Laura is shitty ) if you do end up going with it. Good Luck :fro:

Last edited:
Top Bottom