x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Laurabolin 250?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Laurabolin 250? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: have any of you used Laurabolin before? it comes in 50mg doses. i was wondering because my source just got some laurabolin that is 250mg doses. it is called Laudrol LA in a 10ml bottle. it is made by Loeffler. my source is legit, so no need to ask that. i know Loeffler is not reputable, but just wondering what any of you guys think of Laurabolin itself? thanks. peace...Arms

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: Laurabolin 250?

Good Bro

Laurabolin 250?

have any of you used Laurabolin before? it comes in 50mg doses. i was wondering because my source just got some laurabolin that is 250mg doses. it is called Laudrol LA in a 10ml bottle. it is made by Loeffler.

my source is legit, so no need to ask that. i know Loeffler is not reputable, but just wondering what any of you guys think of Laurabolin itself? thanks.

peace...Arms

Good Broly
    I'm not an expert on the matter, but from what I have heard from most of the Vets and hardcore guyz at my gym is that it is not the greatest............it'll do the job but there are many for the same price that will do it just as well. I would ask one of the mods or Vets on the board to be 100%.

Pro Bodybuilder

Re: Laurabolin 250?

i know Loeffler is not reputable

peace...Arms [/B][/QUOTE]

why would you say that.

Good Bro
    that is just what i hear from the board. the only Loeffler product that i know of and have bought is ref-b, which my brother used. he liked it, thought. like i said, it is just what i hear here at the board, no personal experience.

Pro Bodybuilder
    I have used loeffler sust with good results, and I hear people love their 25mg d-bol tabs. I wouldn't go as far as to say their products suck.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Loeffler's 25mg Dbol tabs are excellent IMO.

Laurabolin is nandrolone laurate which is a longer acting version of nandrolone decanoate (Deca). It is considered to be poorly soluble in oil (which makes a 250mg version seem a little suspect) and widely thought of as inferior to nandrolone decanoate.

Good Bro
    i like loeffler d-bol 25mg...reforvit-B...