Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Laurabolin 250?

Arms

have any of you used Laurabolin before? it comes in 50mg doses. i was wondering because my source just got some laurabolin that is 250mg doses. it is called Laudrol LA in a 10ml bottle. it is made by Loeffler.

my source is legit, so no need to ask that. i know Loeffler is not reputable, but just wondering what any of you guys think of Laurabolin itself? thanks.

peace...Arms

I'm not an expert on the matter, but from what I have heard from most of the Vets and hardcore guyz at my gym is that it is not the greatest............it'll do the job but there are many for the same price that will do it just as well. I would ask one of the mods or Vets on the board to be 100%.

that is just what i hear from the board. the only Loeffler product that i know of and have bought is ref-b, which my brother used. he liked it, thought. like i said, it is just what i hear here at the board, no personal experience.

I have used loeffler sust with good results, and I hear people love their 25mg d-bol tabs. I wouldn't go as far as to say their products suck.

Loeffler's 25mg Dbol tabs are excellent IMO.

Laurabolin is nandrolone laurate which is a longer acting version of nandrolone decanoate (Deca). It is considered to be poorly soluble in oil (which makes a 250mg version seem a little suspect) and widely thought of as inferior to nandrolone decanoate.

Top Bottom