Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Latic acid & AAS

davidmoss

[FONT=&quot]And I am talking say after the first few workouts and the clearly denoted burning pain in muscles that occurs with such has stopped occurring. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Does the diminishment of pain after working out mean the lactic acid levels are declining as a result, or that our body is becomming efficeent with removing the same amounts?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Could we tell if it was stilll building up in muscles and not going, or is there a "numbing effect"?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What does lactic acid really cause to the muscles? As a biolofical henrance? Is it Catabolic, or an indicatino of catabolic activity?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The long and short is that I am trying to determine how lactic acid effects growth, strength, and recovery - even after the initial obvious pain is gone in a given routine.[/FONT]

I think you may be conflating some cause and effect here.

lactic acid what now?

during a set is when the lactic acid builds up, and you need that. that burning feeling

what you are describing sounds like inflammation, which again, is needed post workout. how do you think the body heals those tiny micro tears in the muscles?

you cannot take something to help here, you have to condition your body and get solid rest. some would argue things like hot baths and such speed it up, but that is because the heat will speed up healing slightly. in the long run if you can kill it with quality sleep at night that is the best way

[FONT=&quot]And I am talking say after the first few workouts and the clearly denoted burning pain in muscles that occurs with such has stopped occurring. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Does the diminishment of pain after working out mean the lactic acid levels are declining as a result, or that our body is becomming efficeent with removing the same amounts?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Could we tell if it was stilll building up in muscles and not going, or is there a "numbing effect"?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What does lactic acid really cause to the muscles? As a biolofical henrance? Is it Catabolic, or an indicatino of catabolic activity?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The long and short is that I am trying to determine how lactic acid effects growth, strength, and recovery - even after the initial obvious pain is gone in a given routine.[/FONT]
You are overthinking it. It does not correlate like you think

Top Bottom