Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Latest update photos from me...

muskate

High End Bro
Platinum
Sitting right around 200 pounds now.

Over the next month I am going to do something that is hard for me but I know it's what my body needs.

The last 3 months I have weighted, measured and recorded every morsel of food I ate. I have recorded my weight every single day. I have logged and documented every single workout.

Over the next month, I am just going to go 80% to give my body and mind a break before I start my contest preparation late January for my spring competitions. All of us (myself included) like to thing we can keep the foot on the gas pedal 24/7. You can't. You can only keep pushing so hard before getting burnt out. The next month, I am still going to eat like a bodybuilder, train everyday etc but I am not going to weigh, record or document anything. I am just going to go by feel. I am also going to be back in Edmonton over Christmas so I won't be training at my regular gym and my regular diet won't be perfect because I'll be staying at my parents place.

The hardest thing to teach people is to periodize intensity. There is a time to go all out and there is a time to put on the cruise control. A month going 80% will only benefit me because when late January comes around and I'm ready to start my contest prep, I'll be ready to flip the switch and crush my prep.

Thanks for all the support everyone. It means a lot. I am a regular guy just like all of you. When my alarm goes off at 5AM there are days where I want to hit that snooze button but you guys motivate me to get out of bed, get a pre-workout meal in and then hit the gym.

Keep up the good work.

nice man, you have slowly put on mass without gaining fat %. that is the smart way to bulk up vs. hopping on a bunch of gear and adding 20 pounds overnight and looking like a dead fish

i'm glad you took my advice and stopped that poison finasteride. so you lose some hair, but man you were neutering yourself in the process

Amazing progress over the past year. I think it is a great idea to take a little break with the intensity. I know how busy you are so this will not only be good physically but mentally as well.

Top Bottom