Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Last Visit Here Was in '03. Several Cycles down the Road: Issues/Questions-Thanks

Gettinold

Hi all. I haven't been here in some time. some will remember me nonetheless. Thanks in advance for all responses. Here is my situation:

I have done 4 cycles (including one aborted after six weeks and my current cycle which I am 7 weeks into).

My first cycle was test cyp at 300 mgs a week. It was incredible! My libido went through the roof and I felt awesome - - I was really "feelin' it." The libido and general well-being kicked in in the first week! My weight went from 190 to 220. Much was water b/c I was not using any estrogen inhibitor etc. Also included was a pile of beautiful, shapely and pumped muscle, the likes of which I had never had. I also became much stronger than I had ever come close to. It surpassed my dreams! Post cycle included only clomid and no hcg. It took some time but recovery occurred.

In between cycles my weight went back down to 204 (14 pounds over my previous high weight) and I felt like I still had decent size and had lost a lot of the water. This was pretty decent.

Approximately 3 months after being off, my second cycle consisted of 400 mg of test cyp and 200 mg of deca. It took about a month to 6 weeks to feel this one. I got pretty darn strong for me. Libido was good again. I went up to 222 pounds, although it took longer than the first cycle. I counted this as a very good cycle indeed. Again, I didn't use and e-inhibitors. After this cycle I came down to about 198 pounds and thought I had not kept up my training and eating as well as before. I now felt small at 198 but was not totally disatisfied with the overall experience.

I took HCG and clomid at the end of this cycle. It was nice to have my nuts return to size so quickly with the hcg and have my sex drive kick back in. HCG was a welcome addition indeed. However, my body took a long time to recover from the deca. I think this may not be a great steroid for me because of the recovery issues. This is too bad b/c the gains were good, even on so little.

My third cycle was only test cyp at 500 mgs. However, my training was disrupted and inconsistent and so was my diet. After six weeks (for reasons that need not be gone into here and do not affect my questions) I aborted this cycle. I had gone from 198 to 204 pounds. Interestingly, I took half an arimidex every day and did not retain any water. Even with shitty training and conditions I went up 6 pounds of good muscle. More, all the water peeled off me - - it seemed like a lot of fat was actually melting. This was the most cut my abs had been in a long time. I really liked this look. After the cycle I went back down to 198.

I recovered very quickly with hcg and clomid and after only being on for 6 weeks. Nonetheless, I took 8 weeks off. I am now in the 7th week of my current cycle. It consists of 500 mg of test cyp only. I am unhappy. I went from 198 to 206 in 7 weeks so far. I don't feel like it is really "kicked in." Also, I am just not at all strong compared to the other times. on 500 mg/week I expected to at least go back up to 212 pounds. So, being at only 206 after 7 weeks sux too. This time I employed 1 full arimidex per day. However, I have not lost the fat like the last time at all and am not ripped up like that at all. This is disappointing.

So, here are some thoughts and questions. I feel like I was well recovered between cycles and took enough time to allow my receptors to clean out. But, I feel like I have developed "resistance" to test. Could this be?

Secondly, I thought 500 mg/week was sufficient to get a damn good pump and good gains, at least something similar to what I had before.

Question: do I need to increase my dose?

Question: do I need to add other compounds? Which ones are suggested? I don't want to be stuck in a super long drawn out deca recovery.

Question: Any other suggestions for what I need to do to get good size and pumps and strength from my cycles like I used to?

Any advice and input is appreciated. Thanks.

My diet has been about the same every time. I have done hundreds of hours of research so I'm not just trying this in the dark. My protein is about 250-300 grams a day. I train hard 4-5 times a week.

Thanks,
GO

Theres nothing like that "first" virgin cycle.Instead in increasing the amount to more test why not throw some Eq into the mix, Test at 500mg, EQ at 500mg.

RADAR

also rember it does not matter how much gear you take if you do not get at least 8 hours of sleep and drink 8 cups of water or more and eat 6 small meals a day you wont get a good gains

hey spikemydog, did test + dbol take you to the next level and keep you there? I've heard some amazingly crappy stories about dbol gains just completely disappearing after a few months off (as in no juice at all for a few months)

hey gettinold,

i've had a similar history to you - a bit like a seesaw, and in the end not very happy with juice in general. I'm thinking that us hard gainers just have too much genetics to fight - ya the juice will help while on noticeably, but once you go off, genetics start to push as hard as they know how the other way, stabilizing you in the end to somewhere not all that far off where you started.

I guess I shouldn't complain - some people have the genetics to make them huge fat bastards, where mine tell my body to stay pretty lean and fit - I just wish a bit bigger.

My body weight has done this with several cycles (and yes, with proper diet, training + post cycle). Each cycle is around 3 months, off maybe 3-5 months.

Cycle1 prohormones (dont laugh, was a good start) 175 -> 190
Off 190->185
Cycle1 Primo+var 185->195
Off 195->187
Cycle2 Eq+Winny 187->195
Off 195->182 (but lower BF)
Cycle3 Sust+Winny 182->198
Off 198->183
Cycle4 Sust+Var+Primo 183->194 (now)

I'm pretty sure this would keep repeating if I kept doing it, so basically the drugs are saying yessir, then my body is sayin not so fast. I think the trick that most people use is that they just don't go off for very long, they're right back into a higher dose 2-3 months after a cycle, and of course their body says, ok grow again - I'd like to see them do zero drugs for 1-2 years and see where they end up.

Should I keep doing more cycles? Probably not. Risking future health for non-permanent gains? Maybe 10 pounds total after 5 cycles? Not worth the money or the hassle, I'll probably just stick with consistent smart training while clean. At this point I'm not much of a believer. I hate to admit it, cuz I really do love being on.

everyones different brother.for me it surpassed far more than i thought.it made me eat more also.i couldnt believe the difference 15 to 20mgs a day of dbol could make.i stacked test with deca and it didnt do nearly the same.the gains went away some after as usual but to the same percentange as it always does .when i started again/12 weeks later/ i was way ahead of weight and muscle size and strength than i thought to be also.

Good post Freaq33. A lot of what you said resonates loudly with me and I have reached many of the same conclusions. I think my genetics just push me down soooo hard. Also, as you said, I don't want to do cycle after cycle, always increasing dosages - - and risking long term health for short lived gains.

On the other hand, I'm willing to give this a few more tries; particularly with some good stacking, to see what happens.

Anymore input from anyone is appreciated.

Top Bottom