Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Last Time what type of Test for a newbie

jdog9304

Starting first test cycle along with 400mg EQ. What should I use with it. At first it was prop(but too many injects), now i am deciding between enan and sust. I want least sides, least bloat. Help pleassse. Test is Test i know but which is better for what i want.
5'10''
175lbs
21yrs old
11%

least sides, least bloat =?

For a newbie get a single long lasting ester which only requires weekly injections.

Cyp or enth.

Good luck
nautica

Use a single ester test with a long half life. Enanthat or Cypionate. Sust is fine, but usually more expensive. Either or, they are all slow releasing testoterone products which enables less frequent injections. Sides between any test are going to be no different. It's the exact same molecule.

You understand that test is test. With this understanding, you should also realize that the sides are exactly the same to. Test E, Test C, and Sustanon will bloat you equally. There is no difference. The ONLY difference in the test's is the esters. Meaning that there is more or less of a time release of the test. Whatever you try, remember that the sides are dose related, not ester related. Good luck.

try using enanthate or cypionate at 500mg / week.
forget the sust. it sucks unless you do it EOD. not to mention it hurts like a bastard.

I have only used sus, but I used it for my first cycle. TTokkyo Sus 500mg/wk for 10 weeks, 25lbs I gained and kept. I would recommend sus if you can get a hold of it.

chops

jdog9304 said:
Starting first test cycle along with 400mg EQ. What should I use with it. At first it was prop(but too many injects), now i am deciding between enan and sust. I want least sides, least bloat. Help pleassse. Test is Test i know but which is better for what i want.
5'10''
175lbs
21yrs old
11%

least sides, least bloat =?

i would go with the least expensive one you can get

Top Bottom