Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Last Post Need PCT options for a winny cycle only!

Benji174

Okay again 20 6'2 200 lbs and i've decided i don't want to bulk anymore im just gonna cut it up, im going to take winstrol orally by itself. I know a lot of you will discourage this but i'm going to end up doing it either way quickly i would just want to know what i should purchase to take while on the winny (not aas) and also for Pct i will be running this for a max of 6 weeks but most likely 4-5.
Thanks everyone for your help!
Benji

if your 6 2 200 lbs and need to cut sounds like u need some help with your diet

and when did winny become a fat burner?

my diets pretty good i can show you a pic of my self i'm not fat diet is good i just wanna try it out. I just want to know some PCT options..

so in other words you want us to push knowlege and morals aside to help you fuck yourself up?

NO!!!!!! you can do that just fine by yourself.

We can all be a bit nicer to new people. Thank you very much,.

No you do not need winny. Diet training and a weight lose sup may help. Lipoflam is a good one.

in other words im just looking for what to take after a cycle....im not trying to push anything on anyone just get info for post cycle therapy..

You were just missing the point that at ur stats steroids are not the answer. A good diet and routine is your answer...you can take whatever yo want but in the end your gonna end up the same because ur diet and routine are not right

Top Bottom