Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Last cycle was years ago, need guidance!

bitter_man

Not sure if this is too soon to ask for advice, but here goes. When I was in my early 20's, now mid 30's, I did 2 cycles. One, deca/d-ball, the other deca/test. I didn't do a whole lot. Useually half of what I heard the dose should be, and gained good mass, but not anything crazy. I was hardcore into the gym for years, but now, married and at a slower pace, haven't hit the diet or the gym like I should. I was thinking of possibly doing some Primo to get a kick start on things again. I don't want huge, fast gains. Safe and steady would be my choice. Any suggestions as this being a bad choice.

primo is a great idea as long as it is real, theres tons of fakes out there. with all the juice choices out there my favorite is still a simple test cyp or enan cycle stacked with either dbol or eq. what are your stats bro?
foo

Anavar is the best for you mild and safe. Go with the papervar its the easiest way to until you find a good domestic source. If you dont know how to obtain it, then I suggest purchasing the ebook online here to find out. "Secrets of mail order success"> It gives you good info. Also maybe some winstrol.

You admit that you diet and training are not what they should be, why in mess with anabolics? You should be able to accomplish so much just by cleaning up you diet and hit the gym hard again. Don't look for the easy way. Wait till you get full speed in the gym and then look to do a cycle.

Great advice all around. I know I should clean up the diet and hit the gym harder. Always using the excuse of real life getting in the way. With a wife, 2 kids, and full time job, I'm usually spent pretty well by the end of the day. Easier just sounded better, of coarse. As far as stats, not sure if you meant size wise, but I'll throw it out there. I'm roughly 6 ft. 265lbs. now. When I competed, it was usually between 190 - 200 lbs. ripped. I've got a big frame, so I looked way too little to be a heavy, but always ended up that way. I'd like to get back to my normal 220 - 230 range with the 36 in waist. The snug 38's are just not cutting it anymore. I'm a big boy, but carry it well. I'd just like to be solid again, I don't need to be freakish (no offense to anyone) anymore, just want to look good.

i had great results off of a 10 wk deca400/wk and winstrol50mg/day cycle. winstrol was only used for first 5 weeks. nothing freakish, just about 14 pounds. low sides (2 nosebleeds, and slightly reduced libido). Your doses may need to be adjusted slightly but sounds kinda like what you're lookin for.

Eternally Yours,
StankBooty

Primo's cool, if, like mentioned above, your stuff is real. You could always lean down a little to drop some fat, It doesn't take going to the gym anymore than you already are. Change your diet....eat only good carbs from otas, rice, pasta and potatoes. Religiously get 1.5 grams protein in you. Take a walk 3x week in the early a.m. or late evening and train with weights 3 x week. Then once you've leaned down a little try primo or even just enanthate at 400mg/week. Shoot 1 cc on mondays and the other cc on thursdays. Run this for 10 weeks, pick up some clomid and nolva and you've got a cycle for probably under 300.00 maximum.

Top Bottom