Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Last critique on cycle before I start

juggernaut69

Guys after months of debate and research I have concluded to this cycle for the beginning of april, any input would be appreciated:

Deca - 300mg
Fina - 75mg/EOD
EQ - 600mg
Test - 500mg

I will be running the eq for 12 weeks (2 weeks prior to starting everything else... which means the deca/fina/test will be run for 10 weeks.

What do you guys think?? Also, should I run the fina the first half of the cycle or the last half? Thanx guys

I'm not a big fan of running dual progestin-bases together(deca & fina),because if you start getting gyno,it's going to be very hard to stop.Personally,I would not run them both at the same time.Just my.02.

huck laid i out perfectly...how about winny in there instead of the fina (and for the last 6 weeks). If not, how about you get come progestin(-erone) inhibitors (RU0486,etc.) They are hard to obtain but seem to be a must for a dual progestin cycle like u mentioned (and sometimes a single..i have been seeing a lot of posts complaining of fina induced sides. If no one responds to help you, try asking huck(who replied earlier), M_18, Fonz (i think you had gave out some info on this), or another well versed (in progestin factors) mod or vet.

juggernaut69 said:
huck but, aren't those doses kind of low/moderate. I'm running deca at 300 and fina at 75mg EOD instead of ED?!?

They are modest (the deca/fina not the entire cycle) and I doubt you'll have a problem. However, it would be doing you a disservice not pointing it out.

I say drop the Deca all together and do the Fina towards the end. Right now I am on a Test Eq cycle and I am getting great gains. I am going to be adding either fina, anavar, or winny in week 8 of my cycle. I havent decided yet. If cost wasnt a factor I would probably go with var though

MadCow1 said:

They are modest (the deca/fina not the entire cycle) and I doubt you'll have a problem. However, it would be doing you a disservice not pointing it out.

Very tru indeed and i appreciate everyones guidance/opinion.

So, do you guys think fina first half or second half of cycle?

Tough to say - fina could jump start it since everything else is longer acting or it could solidify and help condition if taken at the end.

Or you could run it the whole time although I'm not entirely comfortable with long fina cycles (would be nice if someone did a study) as it just doesn't have a healthy "feel" to it when I've taken it - just an opinion with no fact though.

Most choose to run it at the end although given your cycle a case could be made for the beginning.

Top Bottom