Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Last Anavar Dosage

PHGHI

Ah it sucks. This morning I opened my refrigerator and realized tomorrow is my last Anavar dosage for this cycle. That sucks "I WANT MORE" love this shit.

Ah it sucks. This morning I opened my refrigerator and realized tomorrow is my last Anavar dosage for this cycle. That sucks "I WANT MORE" love this shit.

One of my faves too.

aaaaghhh that sucks! i love var... makes me strong as shit and i cut so easily on it..
did you get what you were looking for out of it?

Test Cyp 200mg sun/wed 12 weeks
Anavar 50mg ED for 30 days started 5 wks after Test
N2slin and HCgenerate plus multi V's

Anavar tightened by skin, burned my belly fat off, vascular in the arms, legs and torso. Shit I got veins popping out after my workouts. Never before did I have this.
Improved my body composition and posture. I love this shit. Nice and slow cut. Gave me a dry look. Also increased my strength. Started to notice slow gains after second week of Anavar. "I WANT MORE"

Top Bottom