Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lasix - Question for Vet

RagenMMA

I have a question about Lasix. When i'm on cycle a times i bloat and my doctor in the past has given me 20mg. Lasix tabs to be used EOD only. I kind of understand the risks involved as far as Potassium and Sodium levels in the blood and i know it can lead to going into shock or death if abused. My question is: Is using moderate dosages of Lasix (under 30 mg. EOD) a smart idea to control bloat? I obviously know diet/sodium is what i need to focus on but i also have high BP (only when ON) so reducing water helps minimize dramatically. Sometimes if i'm going to be infront of people i also like to look less puffy.

Are there any long-term damage to using Lasix. like liver/kidney damage?

* Please respond if you have used Lasix in the past *

Well i'm going to increase H20 and i'm on a current diet that is cleaner than i've ever had so my BP is not high yet but i've only been on cycle 2 weeks. I have the lasix though in case though but probably won't use it. I'm keeping prop at 375 mg./week so i should be aight unless the other compounds mess with me.

Wouldn't it make more sense to stop doing what is causing such extreme water retention that you need to use lasix? Guardian doesn't need the company just yet.

Wouldn't it make more sense to stop doing what is causing such extreme water retention that you need to use lasix? Guardian doesn't need the company just yet.

Reality check right there.

That stuff kills. I know you are open with your doctor but just stop doing what is causing the bloat.

Top Bottom