Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Laser Skin Resurfacing and Laser Hair Removal

Jacob Creutzfeldt

Plat Hero
Platinum
Does anyone on the board have experience with either of these two proceedures? I'm considering having both done.

I have laser hair removal on my top lip, ive been having it for about 6 years now, at first it needed doing about ever 6 weeks, but each time i have it, it takes longer to grow back, i have it done prob 3-4 times a year now. It can discolour the skin, because im quite dark, the skin where i have it done is slightly lighter, not really that noticable tho.

Whoa! Discoloration???!!! Did they tell you up front that might happen? If it's not that noticable it might be do-able, but I wonder if some people have had a more noticable effect. I was also under the impression that once it was done, it didn't need to be done anymore. I think I'll be doing more research on it. You have any suggestions as far as info sites?

Snypr said:
Whoa! Discoloration???!!! Did they tell you up front that might happen? If it's not that noticable it might be do-able, but I wonder if some people have had a more noticable effect. I was also under the impression that once it was done, it didn't need to be done anymore. I think I'll be doing more research on it. You have any suggestions as far as info sites?

Yes they told me up front about it, it not that noticeable but without make up you can see it.

Go to laser hair removal on here: http://www.therossanamolllaserclinic.co.uk/

and questions.

Doesn't the laser hair removal proceedure need repeating 4 times, 1 every 8-12 weeks in the same area for permanent results?

Top Bottom