Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Laser Hair Removal - Just had it done 15 min ago!

robsatx

I just had my first treatment done. HOLY SHIT it is killing me! It feels like someone took a HUGE rubberband and popped on me about 15,000 times. It is worse than sunburn. As I type this I am sucking my thumb from the pain . . .

Would I do it again? Ask me in a week . . .
Would I recommend? Only to my worst enemy . . .
Compared to? My vasectomy . . .
Is it worth it? I will know in about 3 more treatments.

I picked a place 5 min from my home. I am glad I did not have to drive a long distance with the discomfort. Call me a wuss. Then call me a wuss again after you have it done . . . I will call you a bad ass . . .

Yes- I have a light tan

I have been trying to stay out of the sun before my treat. But I turn brown quick. Little sun to get me dark. My ass glows in the dark.

what was the cost? what area of your body did you get done? and where are you getting done at? plastic surgeon or beauty shop? did they tell you how long the hair is gonna be gone for??

definately update this post after you're done treatment.

Your tan is probably what made it hurt... :eek: :bawling:

Stay out of the sun and ask for numbing cream before your next treatment :)

starfish said:
Oh.... It's not that bad. LOL!!

Are you tan or something??

:confused:

No offense but you women are crazy. :insane: I can stick a pin in my leg no problem but anything that has to do with hair removal ie: waxing or plucking (my girl is a hair sylist so she's picky about that stuff) hurts like a mofo. I could only imagine laser hair removal. I'd rather stick my 23g anywhere (well almost anywhere) than go through the waxing hell I went through before.

Delinquent said:

No offense but you women are crazy. :insane: I can stick a pin in my leg no problem but anything that has to do with hair removal ie: waxing or plucking (my girl is a hair sylist so she's picky about that stuff) hurts like a mofo. I could only imagine laser hair removal. I'd rather stick my 23g anywhere (well almost anywhere) than go through the waxing hell I went through before.

Crazy but as smooth as silk :insane:

IMO, waxing hurts much worse:bawling: and I've pointed that laser in places you could not pay me to wax :eek: :bawling:

What area did you have done? If I may ask . . .

starfish said:
Your tan is probably what made it hurt... :eek: :bawling:

Stay out of the sun and ask for numbing cream before your next treatment :)

My hair was not very thick/dense @ all. The lady said it should not hurt much. I have some "scraglers" on my shoulders front & back. I am glad I do not have "fur" she said she has guys crying from the pain.

P.S. This was a present to myself for my 33rd bday. Boy if I knew I was going to pay to torture myself, I may have saved the cash for my ski run. It is laking weather!

BULLSHIT WAXING WAS NOTHING compared to this!

starfish said:

Crazy but as smooth as silk :insane:

IMO, waxing hurts much worse:bawling: and I've pointed that laser in places you could not pay me to wax :eek: :bawling:

I was hoping it was going to be like waxing. Ill take waxing anyday. Problem is I get ingrown hair if I wax.

Re: What area did you have done? If I may ask . . .

robsatx said:

My hair was not very thick/dense @ all. The lady said it should not hurt much. I have some "scraglers" on my shoulders front & back. I am glad I do not have "fur" she said she has guys crying from the pain.

P.S. This was a present to myself for my 33rd bday. Boy if I knew I was going to pay to torture myself, I may have saved the cash for my ski run. It is laking weather!

You must be ultra sensitive or something.... I've almost fallen asleep during a treatment.

Top Bottom