Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Laser hair removal

wilsonfrez43

[FONT=&quot]Has anyone had laser hair removal treatments? Im thinking about spending a couple thousands on it, however since androgens stimulate hair growth im having second thoughts....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If anyone has had any experience with both simultaneously please share![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks a bunch[/FONT]

No experience with it. I'd like to have my back done, but it's not worth the money to me.

Last edited:
ive tried it and wasted thousands of dollars doing so... im on trt and it did absolutely nothing... its clearly not fun to have it done on top of being pricey as well... i tried it on my face because i get so tired of shaving etc... all that it did was leave patches on my face while i was doing treatments and it slowed growth slightly but once i stopped, it all went right back to normal and me having to shave every 3 days etc... so my personal experience is not a good one... being on trt clearly is an issue though... if you were not on anything, then it does work, or at least work better than it did for me...

you will know if it works or not the first time you do it and after a week or two your hair starts falling out

because the hair grows in cycles you have to keep going and depending on how hair you are you may need to go for years to actually have no more hair

i did it for 2-3 years myself going in about every 6-8 weeks. my hair grows thinner and slower now. during treatment i would need to shave my body 2-3 times in that 6-8 weeks between treatments. before i would need to do it 2X per week. so yes it works but if you think as a hairy guy you can just get a couple treatments and that is it then you are fooling yourself

Has anyone had laser hair removal treatments? Im thinking about spending a couple thousands on it, however since androgens stimulate hair growth im having second thoughts....
If anyone has had any experience with both simultaneously please share!
Thanks a bunch

Only in the predisposed.

Top Bottom