Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Larry Wheels Williams Cycle

WolfpackAlpha

Elite Moderator
Administrator
Larry Wheels Williams is a record holding powerlifter and he's honest. He has achieved great records in the powerlifting world, and he's honest about his steroid use. Which makes him a great guy in our book. Here's his steroid cycle laid out: https://www.evolutionary.org/larry-wheels-williams-steroid-cycle/

Larry-Wheels-Williams.jpg

Powerlifting is something I know very little about but respect tremendously. I can't even imagine what would be going through someone's head putting 900 pounds on their back and then trying to squat it.

His lifts are impressive...the fact he's only 22. Insane. I am sure we will hear a lot more from this guy in the future if he stays healthy.

yes he used steroids young, but as the article points out he was using heavy rec drugs and drinking. so he admits he switched one vice to another. at least this vice has made him successful in life, which i applaud him for. we will see this guy in the future more if he does transition to bodybuilding, he certainly has the genetics for both

Yeah except currently he only runs 500mg test/week and 150mg adrol a day up to competitions, that is not his cruise dose, that is his blast.

I don't know where all the other information came from...

Yeah except currently he only runs 500mg test/week and 150mg adrol a day up to competitions, that is not his cruise dose, that is his blast.

I don't know where all the other information came from...

the article explains he has said he abused tren and other steroids to the point where he felt like he had rats in his stomach.

that is where the cycle speculation comes from

considering the dosages bostin loyd and rich piana have run his blast was modest. btw piana is dead and loyd has said he is done with crazy blasts. we know that crazy dosages is counter productive to a point, he likely experimented with high dosages and now has since 'lowered' his dosage to 'only' that 'cruise' dose. 150mg of anadrol a day is still crazy high on its own

Unfortunately I believe this dude will be dead in the next 10 years. I hate to say it but he went right from abusing his body with alcohol and recreational drugs to abusing steroids. Now he wants to add more mass which is also stressful on the organs. I don't believe there is a bright future for this guy unless he changes course.

Top Bottom