Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Large second cycle

Evan2

for those of you who want to flame me for this cycle, all I can say is I plan on competing so that's my justification. This is going to be a big cycle I'm running oh, my first cycle was only 400 mg a week of test and I blew up on it so I think I have good genetics for this. Let me know what you think:

30 mg a week Dianabol
400 mg a week testosterone cypionate
400 mg a week deca durabolin
800 mg a week of EQ equipoise
16 week total cycle

for those of you who want to flame me for this cycle, all I can say is I plan on competing so that's my justification. This is going to be a big cycle I'm running oh, my first cycle was only 400 mg a week of test and I blew up on it so I think I have good genetics for this. Let me know what you think:

30 mg a week Dianabol
16 week total cycle

Dbol for 16 weeks- I do not like it. 4 weeks max in my opinion.
The only time I go long periods on orals is during cutting for a show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont like stacking deca and eq, stick to deca instead of eq, use the eq 2nd cycle
the dbol thats different you can do 8 weeks of dbol 30mgs/day but stack it with n2guard for cycle support

so as long as you are competing, it gives you a pass to run stupid cycles?? that makes it justifiable? just making sure i understand the logic here

30 mg a week Dianabol
16 week total cycle

Post a pic

so as long as you are competing, it gives you a pass to run stupid cycles?? that makes it justifiable? just making sure i understand the logic here

People these days just want to tell you what they are going to do and they don’t actually want help from someone with experience. Blows my mind to read some of these threads and realize if you do help they aren’t going to listen.

Top Bottom