Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lantus safe insulin to use?

claytone

i've been looking into using lantus because it is so much easier to inject once a day and not worry about it. I want to get bigger and stronger and insulin is so anabolic that it will get me where i want to go. problem is i tried using it following a protocol off instagram and almost went hypo doing 10iu's in the morning. any tips for this?

absolutely ridiculous thinking and no, i dont have any tips aside from using your head but thats clearly not going to register to you

i would not recommend using a long acting insulin like this. that is reserved to type 1 diabetics only and maybe top 20 mr O people who are beyond obsessed with size size size

you are getting silly and greedy here and it will do way more harm than good

i've been looking into using lantus because it is so much easier to inject once a day and not worry about it. I want to get bigger and stronger and insulin is so anabolic that it will get me where i want to go. problem is i tried using it following a protocol off instagram and almost went hypo doing 10iu's in the morning. any tips for this?

You are being dangerous. I use slin but have never used lantus however a bunch of people I know do. You don’t just go on the internet and follow what someone else did. You go gradual into it and monitor your blood sugar levels.
If you are going to use slin, you need to have your diet dialed in.
IMO you need to do a lot more research before you start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is your pancreas broken?

Insulin CAN be very effective at adding size. Insulin also CAN be very effective at making you fat. The key is how you take it.. ie, at certain times like PWO where your body can utilize it better. Lantus takes away this advantage. Also, to actually get a "bodybuilding" advantage from it, you have to take a lot.. which can be dangerous. So it is not any safer than any other form of slin.

Start taking a GDA supplement, there are many out there. Start with taking it 2 times per day, with breakfast, and then with your post workout meal. Ideally you take it with breakfast to get the day started, and then with your post workout meal, because ideally that should be your biggest.

Top Bottom