Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies or men need help!

Jefferyaron

Alright I have a female friend using hgh right now. I am a male and I have no clue on the advice to give her due to her being female please help. She wants to know if she runs it 3months how long to take off she wants to run it 3 months and 1 off and then back on again. This doesn't seem right but I have no clue please help. She asked me for advice I told her I'd ask around for help. In advance thank you!

what are her goals?

Alright I have a female friend using hgh right now. I am a male and I have no clue on the advice to give her due to her being female please help. She wants to know if she runs it 3months how long to take off she wants to run it 3 months and 1 off and then back on again. This doesn't seem right but I have no clue please help. She asked me for advice I told her I'd ask around for help. In advance thank you!

Why does she want to run HGH? It needs to be ran for at least 6 months. And even then if she's under 35 she's not going to see much. I ran it for 6 months and saw nothing but slight water retention and very achey hands.
If she wants to lose fat, tell her diet and exercise, don't waste $ on gh

She running it for the body fat loss and she's also jus coming off of a rotator cuff and labrum repair. I tried to tell her but her friends said to do it...we know how that goes lol. I can only say so much she's already started so I'm just trying to help her to make sure she doesn't do anything dumb but I have no clue...I feel she should just stop :p

If she is having problems losing weight its likely not because she has a GH deficiency but because she has an underfunctioning thyroid. Supplemention with iodine and selenium is a hell of a lot cheaper and more effective than GH in reducing fat and in women its crucial for breast health.

Someone told me once that GH actually dried out joints, is that rumor or fact? Hindsight being 20/20, your friend is actually so young (believe me, 27 is YOUNG) I dunno, I'd think she should naturally boost her own GH production (peptides work nicely for that, SARMS may as well, I'm not so familiar with them) rather than adding artificial GH and potentially suppressing her own production. That would scare me. I mean, competitions are one thing but for personal aesthetic satisfaction and healing I just would be hesitant to risk damaging my endocrine system ... but that's me, and I'm old and am not quite so fearless with my health.

What about decadurabolin for joint healing? Read that deca was originally used for anemia and postmenopausal women with osteoporosis. Deca seems a pretty attractive drug, less dht, less prostate effects, small dosages. Only problem is that you cant buy it at walmart but have to do some type of illicit connections. Why certain things are illegal and others are legal, ridiculous.

For fat loss, growth hormone? That seems just plain dumb. The real problem with tendon and ligament tears is that unless you have a surgeon create a vein to the area it is next to impossible to engorge the area with blood, just doesnt happen.

Aside from methylsulfonyl methane(msm) and glucosamine the only real way to help joints except surgery is physical therapy and massage of the effected tissues and then waiting and waiting. If there are reports of growth hormone actually helping heal these type of injuries then maybe she is correct, but I havent heard of any.

Aside from methylsulfonyl methane(msm) and glucosamine the only real way to help joints except surgery is physical therapy and massage of the effected tissues and then waiting and waiting. If there are reports of growth hormone actually helping heal these type of injuries then maybe she is correct, but I havent heard of any.

Actually if you look at the process of collagen synthesis one of the most important elements is vit C, its also one of main things we dont get enough of since exposure to stress destroys it.

As far as GH for injury healing it does help to a limited degree, just like deca but in my opinion both are overrated for their healing properties.

In my book the key is making sure the body has the raw materials for repair coupled with avoiding practices that hinder repair, like using ice and anti-inflamatory drugs, both of which reduce circulation.

You've never heard of Prolotherapy or Platelet-rich plasma (a/k/a PRP) then.

I can tell you for a fact PRP can heal tendon tears because it repaired a full thickness tear of my supraspinatus tendon.

I take glucosamine (vegetarian, I have problems with crustaceans) for my arthritic knees but I'm kinda underwhelmed. I stick with it "just in case" it's providing some benefit, even if it's a minor slowing of progression (color me optimistic).

Top Bottom