Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stevenarami

Age 21

Height 5'6"
Weight 185

Story: On week 6 of Epistane and Trenabol stack.

Did Epi Havoc for 6 weeks at 40mg day
Did Trenabol for 1 week (so far) at 20mg daily.

Cycle was supposed to look like
Epi wk1-6
Tren wk 6-9

On day 3 of tren and for some reason squeezed nipple and discharge came out.

Before you bros flame me, I have nolva, clomid, and letrozole on hand and I wont play with my nips anymore.

I plan on stopping the cycle ASAP but what is the best method of PCT to stop further issues? I understand that this is a prolactin related issue. Best course of attack?

Before we flame???? You are using Nolva and Tren together first off, absolutely horrible...second, you're 21 and doing Tren...crazy....how many cycles have you run?

Did I say I was using Nolva in conjunction with my tren? I said I have those supps on hand. I never stated that they were in use. I also found some adex while looking in my medicine cabinet. This is my 3rd cycle. First time trying prohormones.

Nolva and 19nor's do not belong in the same sentence or cycle. Get your prolactin under control.

Why the hell do I keep on receiving responses that don't help me?

I never said I used Nolva...with a 19-nor Aka Tren. I just stated I had those meds on deck just in case you "helpful" bros could devise a sort of therapy or solution. I understand the no source checks ordeal, but my sources only have liquid caber; I read caber can't be kept steady in suspension. Is pramipexole an option?

ied get ur bloods checked asap and see whats happening then go from there

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

I agree with this^^

Get bloods done. Stop the tren. Get on caber, start forma, unleashed/postcycle, daa...

Get those prolactin issues under control.

Top Bottom