Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lactating

Teg

I’m 43 6 ft 210lb. I’ve been running a TRT level of cypionate. 200ml every two weeks for the last 10 months. I’ve recently started lactating from my right side. Besides this my bloodwork has always come back normal and I’m doing great everywhere else.

Finally started enjoying life again and this happens. Any suggestions for stopping this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

What is the concentration of the test cyp you are running? Have you been running deca and tren as well? You need to get bloodwork done to see what is going on for sure. Usually this is related to elevated prolactin levels (which in turn is usually controlled with cabergolin on cycle).

What is the concentration of the test cyp you are running? Have you been running deca and tren as well? You need to get bloodwork done to see what is going on for sure. Usually this is related to elevated prolactin levels (which in turn is usually controlled with cabergolin on cycle).

Thank you very much. I take cypionate 200 mg. I haven’t ran Tren for several years. Can I buy the Cabergolin online?

I really enjoy the TRT levels I’m at. It’s helped me in a lot of ways. How would you recommend taking the Cabergolin while staying on the Cypionate? Thank you.

On a 19-nor cycle (like tren or deca), cabergolin is taken at about 0.25mg every third day or twice a week, and you can buy it online from almost any AAS supplier, or even more mundane pharmaceutical stores as it is not a controlled substance. That said, I implore you to first get your bloodwork done to see what is really up. You may have high estrogen, high prolactin, both, or something else entirely. Don't go throwing drugs at the issue without actually knowing for sure what the issue is, or you could further complicate things.

why would you buy caber if you dont even know if you have high prolactin or not? that is not smart at all... check that before you do anything

so your estrogen is normal range?

the key here is you are saying 200mg every 2 weeks. so that is 100mg a week. even though that seems like a good dose, it is POSSIBLE your dosage is too high. i would like to see your actual bloodwork though and get to the root of this. maybe PM me and lets do a 1 on 1 consult and get to the bootom of this

so your estrogen is normal range?

the key here is you are saying 200mg every 2 weeks. so that is 100mg a week. even though that seems like a good dose, it is POSSIBLE your dosage is too high. i would like to see your actual bloodwork though and get to the root of this. maybe PM me and lets do a 1 on 1 consult and get to the bootom of this

Thank you

Top Bottom