Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lack of Sleep from Tren....Help! ...Name me some natural sleep aids!

iron asylum

This sleeplessness from the Tren is really starting to get to me. I wake up several times a night wide awake. I'm not getting enough REM sleep and I need somthing other then ambien to help me sleep. What are some of the natural sleep aids I could be using to combat this?

If you are suffering from insomnia, you might want to take in food that contains tryptophan, an agent that undergoes transformation in the brain and becomes serotonin, a substance that helps the body relax and feel sleepy. For food that contains tryptophan to be effective, it needs to be taken on an empty stomach. The most well known food that causes sleepiness is tryptophan-rich turkey. Other food rich in tryptophan include turkey, chicken, milk, cheese, and beans. or you could try Melatonin, Valerian root or Melatrol.

RADAR

You could try some melatonin as well, cheap and effective. Careful though, as with anything, creating a dependency could cause problems.

You could try some melatonin as well, cheap and effective. Careful though, as with anything, creating a dependency could cause problems.

Melatonin usually works well for me. If your ambien isn't doing the trick anymore, your doc can script you the new ambien CR (extended release). Insurance companys want to see the normal generic ambien isn't working before they'll cover the extended release as it costs 5X as much.

On another note... a good romp fest with the old lady usually knocks me out for a good 6-8. She's rough.

melatonin doesnt work for me and ive tried up to 2x 5mg pills... I take tylonol PM sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt.. got to take the good with the bad sometimes :D

Not trying to be facetious here, and keep in mind I am from the kootenays in British Columbia Canada, but have you tried some weed?

Top Bottom