Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lack of Sleep from Tren....Help! ...Name me some natural sleep aids!

Would love to hear some results of needtosleep. Can someone post up?

Take it an hour before bed. You'll sleep like a baby and feel rested.

I use to use Tylenol PM but switched to Need 2 Sleep. Works quicker, it is natural and doesn't tax the liver the way Tylenol does.

Works great for an OTC option.

!

I have the answer!

I opened my bottle of Needto Sleep the other night. My problem is when I go to bed, I toss and turn for 45 minutes to an hour before falling asleep. So 30 minutes before I go to bed, I grab a book and start reading. This helps me to fall asleep quicker.

The other night, I popped two Needto Sleep pills and got into bed. I started reading my book. In about 20 minutes, I could barely hold the book up. I turned the light off, I rolled over and I was asleep in about four minutes. I slept all night and felt great when I woke up. I wasn't groggy at all. I slept for seven solid hours. I got up to pee, then when right back to bed for two more hours!

This stuff really works. I am gonna take a few more tomorrow night.

I have the answer!

I opened my bottle of Needto Sleep the other night. My problem is when I go to bed, I toss and turn for 45 minutes to an hour before falling asleep. So 30 minutes before I go to bed, I grab a book and start reading. This helps me to fall asleep quicker.

The other night, I popped two Needto Sleep pills and got into bed. I started reading my book. In about 20 minutes, I could barely hold the book up. I turned the light off, I rolled over and I was asleep in about four minutes. I slept all night and felt great when I woke up. I wasn't groggy at all. I slept for seven solid hours. I got up to pee, then when right back to bed for two more hours!

This stuff really works. I am gonna take a few more tomorrow night.
As more people use the sleep aid more people will be posting up with this same response... It works. Flat out it works.

get a humitifier, but a shitty one that is loud, or an AC, heat, Hardcore fan. Thats what usually helps me sleep. But lately ive been in need for some need 2 sleep, how does that work? does it knock you out 2 much that you will wake up late 4 work?

Currently on 500mg sust/week and 75mg eod tren ace. Using ZMA along with 2mg melatonin. That along with the A/C cranked and I sleep like a baby for a good 8-10 hours and wake up ready to take on the world!

Everything you guys are saying is in my new product. A nice mix of it all too. Need2sleep will knock you the hell out and you will wake up feeling great.

I agree 100% been using it off and on for over a year plus and it still delivers.def a stable for any tren cycle and though that want sleep

Top Bottom