Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lack of Sleep from Tren....Help! ...Name me some natural sleep aids!

Well it's not that I have a problem getting to sleep but getting a deep sleep without waking up. I wake constantly.

If you are suffering from insomnia, you might want to take in food that contains tryptophan, an agent that undergoes transformation in the brain and becomes serotonin, a substance that helps the body relax and feel sleepy. For food that contains tryptophan to be effective, it needs to be taken on an empty stomach. The most well known food that causes sleepiness is tryptophan-rich turkey. Other food rich in tryptophan include turkey, chicken, milk, cheese, and beans. or you could try Melatonin, Valerian root or Melatrol.

RADAR
Got you covered. Coming out the 28th

News Items - News

I like melatonin. But it is hit or miss. I was drinking a cup of nighttime sleepy tea and washing down a few melatonin a few weeks back and that worked out allright.

Then, one night, I got my tea's mixed up and I drank some "smooth move" tea and washed down a few excedrin PM and went to bed. I damn near shit in the bed!

I also wear foam ear plugs. I don't hear anything and it helps me stay asleep longer.

I can't wait for Needto's sleep aid to come out. I will be one of the first to order.

Valerian root. Make sure you have something to swallow it all down with because the tabs taste horrible if they sit in your mouth after awhile

Top Bottom