Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lack of motivation on pct

theoak01

man this is my first real big crash I guess you could say,I have always felt fine coming off a cycle and could still do shit, this time all I want to do is sit on the couch and sleep.

how the hell do you guys beat this devil and keep doing the shit ya gotta do,Im going on two weeks of couch potato land and I hate it

ya thats a issue for me aswell,Im dealing with some shit with my ex which has got me down large.

this is all just weird to me as Ive never crashed before coming off

My divorce really started to get bad when I was reaping the fruits of clomid. I shut down and got into a pretty bad place emotionally. Stopped working out, was drinking heavily. In hindsight, I should have just put my head down and pushed through. Work out when I didn't want to, spend time with my dog, friends that aren't alkies or addicts, etc. It's tough, but learn from my experience. Now I'm back to square one in so many ways, and it's frustrating.

bro ive been on that same path,my cycle was shit due to injuries and a chest infection that wiped me out from dec till mid feb,then this shit,plus the drinking which makes it all better

I am gonna try and workout tonight,but its gonna take alot I know it

I don't know what your PCT is because you didn't post it. You should try a shot of HCG with some nolva and get on Proviron ASAP. I would start 10mg/dbol upon rising though. That will get through the rough spots.

When did you start PCT? This was from the Tren Prop cycle a while ago, right?

Top Bottom