Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lack of energy

johny_45

i am currently midway through a sus nandrolin cycle

500mg sus per week
400-600mg of nandrolin per week

i am feeling a very distinct lack of energy and cant work out why

is there anything i can take in order to get some energey to make use of this cycle?

i am taking optimum protein powder and amino acids and do on...so no problem with supplement

i have noticed some gains...but lately i have been going to the gym with total lack of energy and at times strength

any help would be greatly apreciated

and also anyone know any possible causes?

johny_45 said:
i am currently midway through a sus nandrolin cycle

500mg sus per week
400-600mg of nandrolin per week

i am feeling a very distinct lack of energy and cant work out why

is there anything i can take in order to get some energey to make use of this cycle?

i am taking optimum protein powder and amino acids and do on...so no problem with supplement

i have noticed some gains...but lately i have been going to the gym with total lack of energy and at times strength

any help would be greatly apreciated

We need to know more about your lifestyle outside of the gym. For instance, if you're a single parent working a construction job all day and wiping kids asses all night long I highly doubt anything would give you enough energy to train. On the other hand, if you get 8+hrs of sleep a night, your daily job isn't that stressful and doesn't involve physical labor, and you don't have other priorities in life that bust your balls on a day to day basis, you might wanna try and ephedrine caffeine, aspirin stack pre workout.

BigCracker said:
We need to know more about your lifestyle outside of the gym. For instance, if you're a single parent working a construction job all day and wiping kids asses all night long I highly doubt anything would give you enough energy to train. On the other hand, if you get 8+hrs of sleep a night, your daily job isn't that stressful and doesn't involve physical labor, and you don't have other priorities in life that bust your balls on a day to day basis, you might wanna try and ephedrine caffeine, aspirin stack pre workout.

not really a stressful job at all....and i get my sleep

whats that stack?

Commonly referred to here as ECA stack. I believe the normal dosage is 50 mgs ephedrine hcl, 200 mg caffeine, and 100 mgs of aspirin-but the aspirin isn't really necessary. It should increase your concentration and stamina big time. Be sure to chew gum while using it-it gives you a nasty dry taste in your mouth. You also may wanna start w/ only 25 mgs of ephedrine and 100 mg of caffeine so you aren't overstimulated.

BigCracker said:
Commonly referred to here as ECA stack. I believe the normal dosage is 50 mgs ephedrine hcl, 200 mg caffeine, and 100 mgs of aspirin-but the aspirin isn't really necessary. It should increase your concentration and stamina big time. Be sure to chew gum while using it-it gives you a nasty dry taste in your mouth. You also may wanna start w/ only 25 mgs of ephedrine and 100 mg of caffeine so you aren't overstimulated.

ok anything else i can try....and could it be that my test level is low?

Your gear looks fine, plus anti-e's

just for reference, I get at least 10 hours of sleep a day, seems to work out at about 10 is good.

Also take naps.

johny_45 said:
ok anything else i can try....and could it be that my test level is low?

That's very possible-especially if you go to a HRT clinic that wants your $$$ for treatment. Test levels are different in everyone based on genetics, age, lifestyle, diet, race(blk dudes have naturally higher test levels), etc. It's in a HRT clinic's best interest for your test levels to be low so that they can treat Therefore I imagine their opinion might be a bit different than a general practicioner's.

Hopefully you're not on here just fishing for someone to sell you gear illegally. Keep in mind that not all of the members here are legit. Due to the subject nature I can guarantee big brother has been lurking around this board for weeks/months behind some lame user name eagerly awaiting to bust someone conspiring to buy or sell AS illegally.

Since your 34, just go to an HRT clinic. You're old enough. Be prapared to spend a lot of cash for lame dosages-but hey, at least you'll never have to worry about getting busted cuz you won't be breaking the law.

look bottom line POST your diet, out of everthing you said in your original post the one thing that stuck out was you nonchalant way of i get enough protein powder. If you are drinking protein shakes instead of whole foods, discussion is over that is your problem, period.

MegaDesel said:
look bottom line POST your diet, out of everthing you said in your original post the one thing that stuck out was you nonchalant way of i get enough protein powder. If you are drinking protein shakes instead of whole foods, discussion is over that is your problem, period.

This is true. I tried using powder as my sole source of protein for a month and felt like shit. I do much better when over 50% of my protein comes from solid foods. Powder is a supplement and shouldn't be used as a replacement for protein. However I think if you got all of your protein from non-supplement sources you'd be better off-but that's a motherfucker to do for almost anyone-hardcore or not.

Top Bottom