Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

L-dex versus Proviron for a female BB-er...

l-dex because proviron can have virs. sides hair growth and the oily skin i know weomn who use both and they feel safer with l-dex some like 25 mg pro with 20mg nolva

That was my feeling but a certain "expert" on the board suggested otherwise.

Use the dex... Proviron is highly androgenic, the possible sides for women I think would be unacceptable... Depending of course on the dosage...

Do not under any circumstances give liquidex or any form of arimidex to a female. It is not the same as when YOU take it. In men it stops 50% of estrogen. In women it's 97% and WOMEN NEED ESTROGEN!!! If it's precontest, for a short time, then use nolva, but not for an extended period.

ulter said:
Do not under any circumstances give liquidex or any form of arimidex to a female. It is not the same as when YOU take it. In men it stops 50% of estrogen. In women it's 97% and WOMEN NEED ESTROGEN!!! If it's precontest, for a short time, then use nolva, but not for an extended period.

Damn Ulter, I have never seen that kind of figure before for women!!!! Assuming you are correct (knowing you, I'm sure you are), then neither Proviron or Dex would be decent options for women....

Top Bottom