Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

knowledgeable mofos on this board

im literally learning new things everyweek on this board and i thank elite for giving me insightfull info that has helped me gained 30+lbs on my cycles, but to the rare knowledgeable bros on here (top of my head) like huck,stew,conan69 etc, where did you gather your info? If possible what resources or sites can i read to learn more? NOT to give advice but to know for myself? I would say im the AVERAGE elite member that can recommend the first 3 cycles for a newbie, but i seek more info. Advice would be appreciated.

Order George's Chemical Wizardry report.

It'll help and it'll also allow this site to continue informing the uninformed :D

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
Click on the "Reports/consulations" at the top of the elite page and scroll down,you'll see it.Great source of info...

But whatever you do, Dont listen to a thing this guys says!!!! LOL

Just kidding, we have some gear educated people on this board.

I agree we have some very knowlegable bro's on this board Stew, Iron game, Huck, Andy, Fonz, E2, Conan, Lawnsaver, TX, ect.... there are to many to name

M18

MUSTANG_18 said:
I agree we have some very knowlegable bro's on this board Stew, Iron game, Huck, Andy, Fonz, E2, Conan, Lawnsaver, TX, ect.... there are to many to name

M18

And mustang_18?????? LOL

Top Bottom