Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Knowing if your HPTA Natural test prod. recovered BESIDES waiting weeks after PCT ?

junk

I know you're supposed to do your PCT after cycle, then wait like a good month or two and only then make a bloodtest that would reflect real natural test levels.

However, you may as well just make a PCT of 4 weeks, wait a month do lab test and only then find out you've not recovered, so you'd have to do another PCT, but you already 'lost' a month without clomid/nolva (cause you waited a month to make the lab test). Hope you get the idea.

Is there anyway of knowin RIGHT after PCT if your natural test levels have recovered? I don't like the idea of waiting 2 months after pct is over only to find out I may have not recovered.

BTW: Don't refer to morning wood or libido as an indicator of recovery. Insane hardons and libido can happen even with very low levels of test. My libido is always through the roof on PCT itself while using Avena/Maca/Tribulus/Clomid.

My main concern before begining a new cycle is always natural test production and sperm count.

Why not do a lab test right after pct?

Dial_tone said:
Why not do a lab test right after pct?

Touche.

I had tests done just under 2 weeks after pct. If the clomid is out of your system then a test should reflect all natural levels. Clomid's half life is about 8 days I think, so after 2 weeks of finishing pct, I reckon the tests are true to your natural test.

NB I even feel 2 weeks isn't neccersary, as clomid in the blood after 1 week would be so slight, it'd probably be ok for a test.

Thanks for the input. I was just adviced by some other ef members to wait even 2 months(!) before making all blood tests to make sure all the clomid, nolva and all herbs are completely out. I think i'll go with 3 weeks.

Top Bottom