Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Knots in the ass

cycler

I have a question. I read somewhere that if you get knots, lumps, or anything similar when taking test or any other gear then its probably fake. I had 6 amps of organon 250 duratest that I took and each time I shot it in my ass there were knots or lumps. I didnt get that from the univet enthanate or east bay pharm sus 250 that I was taking.

cycler said:
I have a question. I read somewhere that if you get knots, lumps, or anything similar when taking test or any other gear then its probably fake. I had 6 amps of organon 250 duratest that I took and each time I shot it in my ass there were knots or lumps. I didnt get that from the univet enthanate or east bay pharm sus 250 that I was taking.

I sure as shit hope not. I started on Monday and had a not that just went away...

cycler said:

myth

cycler said:

100% BS. As small knot is ok if not normal. As long as the site dose not get red or warm to the touch, you're fine.

it is my oppinion that the knot comes from being too tense in the muscle when injecting.. when i get them that is usually the case.. the other thing i have noticed is the needle not going in straight... if i get twisted around too much and go a little to the side.. across the muscle . i will get a knot as well.. as far as the fake, i had a shot from the doc not too long ago and i was knotted worse from that than normal..

cycler said:
thats a pile of bullshit bro...knots are common

Top Bottom