Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

knee injury on cycle

McFeadden

I work as a bouncer. I am 5 weeks into my Trenbolone and Equipoise Boldenone cycle. I am doing 250mg of the tren and 500mg a week of the EQ. Things were going good until I twisted my knee wrestling some drunk guy at the club. The doctor thinks its a tear and will need surgery, my company is paying for it luckily but what do I do for this cycle?

You need to get off the cycle and start doing PCT asap full pct. Schedule surgery way after pct so you can recover.

I work as a bouncer. I am 5 weeks into my Trenbolone and Equipoise Boldenone cycle. I am doing 250mg of the tren and 500mg a week of the EQ. Things were going good until I twisted my knee wrestling some drunk guy at the club. The doctor thinks its a tear and will need surgery, my company is paying for it luckily but what do I do for this cycle?
Scrap the cycle. No point

That really sucks man. All you can do is come off and PCT as you normally would. Save steroids for when you are fully healed and have been back to training natty for a while.

Top Bottom