Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Klick's Triple Stack SARMS log

kkklick

Bros I just started it today, unique's Osta, S4 and GW+ Forma stanzol+N2slin+Creatine+N2burn. 23 years old, 170lb, 12%bf, goal is to stay 170 and recomp to around 8% bf after 8 weeks

Had my first workout after downing the sarms, Osta tastes absolutely brutal and its warm to which made it worse, S4 doesnt taste good but at least GW is tasteless. About an hour later I worked out Back+bi's plus 45 minute low intensity cardio. I don't know if it was psychological, but I was lifting heavier than I normally do, the weights I usually do seemed a bit too easy, so all lifts today were up which I'm very happy about. In terms of hardness I felt a little bit more than normal, but vascularity and such was all the same. In terms of cardio GW is awesome, I barely felt like I did cardio, the hardest part was just waiting for the 45 minutes to be over because I was just bored.

What I can say is so far Unique's stuff is legit like everyone else has already said. I can't wait for the s4 to start kicking in full effect in a few days and osta in a week or 2. My routine is 4 days workout+cardio then 1 full rest day then 4-1 again, so for the 8 weeks I'll be working out hard.

Diet is intermittent fasting, I workout 12pm-2pm, I eat my meals from 2:30-6:30pm and fast from 6:30 until 2:30 the next day so I do train fasted (except for 10g BCAA's scivation xtend). Getting about 1,800-2,000 cals, 225g protein, 125g carbs and 60 fats, that's just an estimate. I know fats are on the higher end but I've been on this diet natty for 4 weeks and have been making great progress so I would assume with the addition of sarms the results will be even better

Tomorrow is shoulders and abs/core.

I started the S-4 and I am buying the gw tonight... I have been on S-4 for 5 days now and it tastes like shit. Lol.. I started a log too... I noticed the same stuff as you with lifting and such. I'll follow your three though. I am going to add in the other 2 sarms as soon as they cone in... I didn't work out at all for 3 days and ate a shit ton... Still lost 5 lbs... And the workouts seem to not drain myself but I can do heavier weight, more reps and sets before I get tired like I did before I took it

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

^^ I would definitely get the GW if you want an endurance increase and some added fat loss. From everything I've read S-4 solo is good but won't really give you major results other than leaning out and hardening.

Today's workout was INTENSE, I switched from my old 1.5 hour routine to a 1 hour, same # of sets and reps but cut down the rest times and I felt great. Lifts went up on shoulders/traps but stayed the same on abs. Cardio after lifting was 45 minutes and a BREEZE, cardio is so easy on GW! Obviously I'm only 2 days in but I'm starting to feel the hardening from the S-4, I know this because I've taken var before and the feeling is similar (var is a bit better in terms of hardening and pumps but I'll wait a few more days to really say). I'm REALLY liking the S-4 so far, the main reason is I have loose skin on my stomach from the weight I lost when I was a former fatass, the skin felt tighter than usual today (big deal for me). I hope the skin tightening continues because if it does this in itself makes the cycle worth it! I upped the GW to 20 mg per day split 10/10, I wanna really shred up in the next 4 weeks, then I'll run out so I'll continue the other 4 weeks with just Osta+S-4.

I am ordering the GW now... Did you get the osta from unique too? It was out last I looked. That's where I got my stuff from. Yeah I am a fatass... Lol... Been outta the gym for 4 years and was a heavy drinker... Lol... So I am Def going to follow this to see how it works for you.. I will start the gw on day 8 of my S-4... How long are sarms good to take before stopping for a month +?

What would you reccomend for mass gains? I am massing for 6 months.. before going into a cutting cycle for 2 months

yeah fellas. after my first triple stack run with these (finishin the pct now) i will be running sarms a few times a year as a bridge or prolonged periods between cycles for as long as i'm lifting. its not like a 500mg test cycle but definitely huuuge gains compared to going natty with otc supps. good luck!

I am ordering the GW now... Did you get the osta from unique too? It was out last I looked. That's where I got my stuff from. Yeah I am a fatass... Lol... Been outta the gym for 4 years and was a heavy drinker... Lol... So I am Def going to follow this to see how it works for you.. I will start the gw on day 8 of my S-4... How long are sarms good to take before stopping for a month +?

What would you reccomend for mass gains? I am massing for 6 months.. before going into a cutting cycle for 2 months

Not sure what you're asking there? (bolded)

For mass gains just eat a calorie surplus, 500 cals over maintenance, high protein moderate carb low/moderate healthy fats. Tons of guys on here have diets for putting on mass, take theirs as an example and modify it for your own personal maintenance.

Yes I got all 3 from unique, I bought it 2 months ago so I'm not sure what's in stock or not these days

yeah fellas. after my first triple stack run with these (finishin the pct now) i will be running sarms a few times a year as a bridge or prolonged periods between cycles for as long as i'm lifting. its not like a 500mg test cycle but definitely huuuge gains compared to going natty with otc supps. good luck!
Yea oxy I saw your thread definitely very noticable results, when did the S-4 and osta kick in for you? I've heard Osta is a week or 2 and s-4 reaches full capacity in a week tops?

Alright sounds good. The osta has been out of stock, but they might be adding in more stuff in the future I guess outside of those 3

Yeah osta is a badass compound. I did an 8 weeker of it with forma and a couple other goodies and dropped 13 lbs and gained some lean mass. Used s4 also but had to stop cause the sides were to bad. Going to run osta again here in a week or so, good luck man.

Sent from my LS670 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom