Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kitchen Sink Cycle.

borg4902

Ok I have countless bottles layin around with 2 or 3 cc's in em and mixed orals as well. I was thinkin of runnin a 8 wk cycle with a 400-500mg test base and just down some different orals throughout. Throw in some Masteron Eq Tren and whinny probly. Dont really have a goal probly be more of a cutter due to the masteron and all. Sounds stupid I know but what in the hell am I suppose to do with all this stuff. Oh yea before the flames start im a tad drunk. lol

Borg4902 said:
Ok I have countless bottles layin around with 2 or 3 cc's in em and mixed orals as well. I was thinkin of runnin a 8 wk cycle with a 400-500mg test base and just down some different orals throughout. Throw in some Masteron Eq Tren and whinny probly. Dont really have a goal probly be more of a cutter due to the masteron and all. Sounds stupid I know but what in the hell am I suppose to do with all this stuff. Oh yea before the flames start im a tad drunk. lol

You might as well just throw it together in one syringe and throw in your glute.

You only live once, right?

:mix:

Actually I only had one drink but been out of the loop for 8 months and am really feelin it, ha! Im sure if I actually sit down with all this stuff I can come up with one hell of a decent cycle.

Oh I almost gaurentee it. Ill at least take inventory and post up on exactly what and how much of stuff I have to deal with.

If you're going to do something crazy, I suppose doing a blitz kitchen sink cycle is about the sickest thing you could do.

Good Luck, Borgy.

:chomp:

Ok just awoke and will be takin my stash out of hiding for invintory, do you guys think I should post the full stash might be watchin eyes?

here goes
56 Winstrol 50mg tabs
116ml Sustanon 250
3ml EQ 300mg
3ml Deca 500mg
Clomid 25 ml 50mg
24ml Tren 75mg
45ml Eq 500mg
20ml Nolva 40 mg
10ml Methel -1- Test 20mg
100ml Eq 200mg
13ml Prop 125mg