Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

King Kamali guest posed at my show and this is what he said:

sjhaxp

He said Gunter should NOT have beaten Ronnie at the GNC pro show, and that he should have been placed higher at the Olympia. Huh??? Think I'll get him a mirror for Christmas so he can get a look at reality.

I no respect for him being such a sore looser, He shoulnt bitch about his placings so much. King should just try to come in bigger next year and improve his flaws, and bump up the juice/GH/and slin more.

Gunter is obviously the best bodybuilder in the world in 2002...Its hard to imagine someone bigger and better than Coleman but Gunter clearly is

King Kamali will never, ever, come close to placing in the top 3 at the Olympia. Everyone just loves Ronnie, I honestly think he could show up wearing pants and a Mr. Rogers v-neck(lol) and pose onstage in this outfit, and they'd still award him the O.

The only thing Ronnie has on Gunter is his back. I don't think Ronnie's back can be beat. But Gunter sure as hell looks better all the way around. And he definately has the personality to respresent the sport of bodybuilding.

This is what Jamo Nezzar had to say about Kamali in his critique of all the competitors at the Olympia:

17. "King" Kamali: OK!!!!!!!!!! "King" was talking smack the whole year. I went to "King" back stage to find out what happened. This is what he had to say : "I’m pissed off! I’m in the best shape of my life, but they are going for the big guys !!!!!!!!!!!!" Well me and Dorian stood there looking at each other AGAIN!!!!!!!! thinking, 'Is he kidding????' I thought he was going to say I messed up bro!!!!!! plus, he said he was 245 pounds.Instead of lying about your weight, just come back next year and walk the walk again and look in the right mirror before you walk on stage.

Kamali.JPG

Damn he lost some weight! He guest posed at my show at about 300 lbs. He wasn't cut, just big. He is one of the best posers out there but this pic shows that he obviously can't keep his size when he tries to get cut for a show.

Enigmaxxx7 said:
Damn he lost some weight! He guest posed at my show at about 300 lbs. He wasn't cut, just big. He is one of the best posers out there but this pic shows that he obviously can't keep his size when he tries to get cut for a show.

It's weird though, cause at last years big O he was both larger and tighter IMHO.

I think he just tried something new coming in this year that completely goofed. As was shown by him placing 7 spots lower.

Top Bottom