Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kind of a noob, want to lose some weight...help please?

Tover

So I just turned 30, I was working out pretty hard for about a year and a half and toning up well when I did my first cycle of test. I was 5'10" 170 lbs, now I'm 185 lbs and feeling good about my outcomes. I finished my cycle in November and want to do another cycle but I would like to cut down Some of this extra body fat I picked up while bulking before I cycle again. Does anybody have any suggestions on what would help me with that....I heard winstrol might work. But whats going to really cut me down?

Thanks for any advise and support!

So I just turned 30, I was working out pretty hard for about a year and a half and toning up well when I did my first cycle of test. I was 5'10" 170 lbs, now I'm 185 lbs and feeling good about my outcomes. I finished my cycle in November and want to do another cycle but I would like to cut down Some of this extra body fat I picked up while bulking before I cycle again. Does anybody have any suggestions on what would help me with that....I heard winstrol might work. But whats going to really cut me down?

Thanks for any advise and support!

The only answer is diet. Winstrol doesn't miraculously strip fat. That's a false notion.

What do you eat?

Like he said. Diet and cardio. Drugs are only a help to go beyond what you can naturally do.

Like he said. Diet and cardio. Drugs are only a help to go beyond what you can naturally do.

right here is the key.. i have tried everything from clen to pgcl to dnp to stims and nothing is going to work unless u get your diet down ..add cardio and u will see the fat start to melt

after u get these 2 things down, u can start to think about adding something to give u an edge

I have an okay diet, but i do a good cardio and i'm pretty fit. And I've been cutting since november and want to cycle and rebulk, but I just want to do a mean cut down before I do so...no suggestions?

okay, i already said I have a good diet and I do cardio, I just want to get the extra mile in. Haha. Does that make sense or is everyone going to keep telling me to do what I am already doing. But I do appreciate the advise and response.

What about when I rebulk? Any suggestions on what I should juice with? Should I do a test again or since I have done it once already should I go elsewhere?

Thanks again!!!!

okay, i already said I have a good diet and I do cardio, I just want to get the extra mile in. Haha. Does that make sense or is everyone going to keep telling me to do what I am already doing. But I do appreciate the advise and response.

What about when I rebulk? Any suggestions on what I should juice with? Should I do a test again or since I have done it once already should I go elsewhere?

Thanks again!!!!

Well, you can diet down to 6% BF without using anything if that's what you want.

Let's see your diet so we KNOW that your diet is good.

Also, posting some pictures will help give us an idea of what you look like.

I see, well I have a protein shake with N.O. Xplode in the morning then hit the gym, another protein smoothie after the gym, a chicken salad with different veggies and italian dressing from my local grocery with a cup of coffee. a chicken sandwich or a chicken/turkey wrap for a mid day lunch. then my girlfriend or a customer usually brings me a dinner, today a customer brought me a ny Strip with a baked potato and corn on the cobb. I love my customers. and then I shouldn't but I have a few drinks after work. I work 12 hours a day, I just bought a liquor store. I wont be working so much in a few more months. And This past sunday, yesterday, I hit the gym after a protein shake, had a protein smoothie then my girlfriend made me a spinach salad for breakfast with red/green peppers with veil. then we had dinner out. I had a NY strip with pomm frites, I didnt eat the pomm frites though and asparagus. we had a bottle of wine and I also had a manhattan. and a cup of coffee again....

So there you all go...hahaha. Is that too much info. You guys are absolutely awesome for putting time into reading my post and giving me advise. Very cool

Top Bottom