Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kickstart

notjake11

I am about to start my first cycle (anavar/proviron designed by dylan). The guy i am getting tje anavar advised starting the cycle with a kickstart of test prop for the first two weeks to give me a jimpstart until the anavar kicks in. It isnt an attempt to make a sale as he offered the prop as a freebie, but free doesnt matter if it doesnt help the cycle.

Would doimg thia make sense or undermine the anavar cycle?

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

I would add the prop to the whole cycle @ 100 Eod . Good luck, you would have much better results

var and proviron are mild and won't suppress you hard.

throwing in prop definately will suppress bigtime, so that is a choice you need to make.

i would say running prop 2 weeks would be fine but you won't get much out of it except for some aromatization. prop should be run 6 weeks minimum if you really want to enjoy peak levels of it

Ideally that combo could be run with prop for 8 weeks. What you have lined up is light on the sides and low to nil suppression. Adding the test will change that completely. You gotta decide what you want out of it.

Your guy doesnt sound too smart bc orals are used as kickstarts, not injectables, even prop. Var pr proviron would kickstart your cycle. But id run the var and prov at the back end for 6 weeks

var should be used as a finisher to show off those gains

you don't need a kickstart with orals... that makes no sense... they are used as kickstarts... if your going to run prop, it would be fucking great with anavar and proviron but running it only 2 weeks is not worth it... you need to run 8 weeks...

Top Bottom