Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kick in time

CNovaJason

Ok guys, 75 mg EOD Tren Ace, 500mg weekly EQ.......what am I looking at with time frames to when this starts to kick in? Just wondering.....not in any hurry. I am only 1 week in. Thx to all who respond. Also should I shed a little bodyfat but add a small bit of lean mass while on this cycle?

CNovaJason said:
Ok guys, 75 mg EOD Tren Ace, 500mg weekly EQ.......what am I looking at with time frames to when this starts to kick in? Just wondering.....not in any hurry. I am only 1 week in. Thx to all who respond. Also should I shed a little bodyfat but add a small bit of lean mass while on this cycle?

interesting stack, no test? I will be running similar compounds start of next year but with a maintance dose of test at least. I will run the Tren towards the end cause EQ take so long to really kick in. Never ran tren before but im pretty sure it doesnt take to long. Bump for more experience

Tren acetate kicks in for me almost immediately. With the eq who knows. I ran it at 900mg and never really felt it kick. Good luck with that stack though. I ran the same thing plus winny and had major fatigue problems.

Top Bottom