Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kick start or finisher

Protein fartz

Sterling 12wk cycle of test e 325mg/wk. being that I've had gyno in the past from using ph**posted in a different thread** stupid yeah*!! I know this. Any how I'll be using exemastane 12.5mg/day. I have a pct won't go into detail (not the point of the question). Calories will remain a little bit of maintenance and gradually increase opening on visual appearance. In your opinion between winny and s4 as a kick start or finisher. Witch would be better for this goal?
Stats
200lbs
6'1"
~13% bf
goal is to loose about 4-6% bf and gain ~5-10lbs lean mass

I agree with @stevesmi - Andarine S4 is definitely a lighter compound in terms of side effects, so it won't mess your joints up.

Regarding aromasin use - 12.5 mgs ED might be a bit too much, as the recommended dosage is half as much. Usually, it is the same mgs EOD...

Unless you are doing a bodybuilding show, I would pick anavar. Anavar and winstrol are both DHT derivatives and pretty similar but winstrol gives a lot of people really bad joint pain and is downright terrible for your hairline.

Winstrol is better then anavar at hardening/drying out the physique but it comes with a lot more side effects.

If your goal is cutting + lean mass, anavar + cardarine is going to be your best option.

I would rather go with a different oral steroid like tbol. If you are set between winny and S4 though I would use the S4. Just remember that SARMs will not give you the "on" feeling.

Top Bottom