Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ketotifen fumarate for bodybuilding?

Stitcher1

I read a dan 'the douche' duchaine article about ketotifen fumarate and he said you can use it for bodybuilding purposes. has anyone tried this stuff yet? it is supposed to be used with clenbuterol and will help lose weight i guess.

I read a dan 'the douche' duchaine article about ketotifen fumarate and he said you can use it for bodybuilding purposes. has anyone tried this stuff yet? it is supposed to be used with clenbuterol and will help lose weight i guess.

Given he died about 10 years ago at a guess I'd say yes.

Clen is an outdated way to try and burn fat. The side effects are awful and it is flat out dangerous. Try something more modern like Cardarine, N2Slin, and SR-9009 for cutting fat. In the end, diet will determine 90% of your fat loss anyways so work on that first.

the douche huh? and what have you contributed to the bodybuilding community? that guy is a legend and he gave us lot of info before the internet was available to us.

I've used ketotifen to prevent downregulation on clen, and it does work (you don't need to scale the clen dosage up so high). That said there are far safer options now.

Top Bottom