Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ketogenic Diets and SSRI and BUPROPION HCL question

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
Has anyone tried a ketogenic diet while on an SSRI? I have found that keto diets do not work at all if someone is taking an SSRI. Does anyone else have any experience with this? Also, that about BUPROPION HCL and a keto diet. Anyone with experience here?

------------------
Yours in sport,

George

George Spellwin
Research Director

Tell four friends about elitefitness.com and get a FREE report, "Anabolic Steroid and Supplement Secrets the Pros and Models Pray You Never Find Out!"
Click here to Give them a free subscription to Elite Fitness News.

Act now, this is available for a limited time only!

I have been on Bodyopus while taking Paxil (30 mg a day) and I seem to be losing fat. I have also been taking clen, which is supposed to counteract Paxil so maybe thats why the diet seems to be working.

Thanks for the response. I have had a hard time getting my clients to lose when keto dieting and taking an SSRI -- but had great success when they took Wellbutrin SR.

How long have you been on the keto diet and how long on Paxil. Also, did you take pics or measurements -- to make sure you are losing fat.

I have been on Paxil about 2 years. This is only my third week on the diet. I have been taking measurements with a skin caliper to try and monitor fat loss. Since I read your post I have been trying to cut back on taking Paxil while dieting. I will let you know how it goes. I should probably try and switch to another antidepressant. I have read posts from many people who seem to think Paxil hinders gains on a cycle as well.

Top Bottom